[Spoiler] Dirty Biz

+
The truth of this gig is actually different from what we saw

There's a random dialogue of Maelstrom mob, it's roughly like this (not necessarily in this gig, I saw it in a NCPD scanner hustle)
-Sonia just went to see that guy and said he was actually fine
-The one from bd_9430?
-Yes

In this gig, there's also can find a shard on a Maelstrom mob, the content roughly is this mob said Gottfrid (the xbd father) is going to far and condemn him for dragging his son (Fredrik) into this. Gottfrid refuted the mob that he have got money, the mob tried to persuade him at least don't do this to Fredrik, but Gottfrid unmoved

There's also a computer in the security office of Gottfrid and Fredrik's studio, there's a message about a mob complain very unpleasantly that Gottfrid and Fredrik are so rich why they still do this job (bd tuners), it probably feels like "they have such good conditions but don't cherish it, I'm exhausted all day long but never have this condition!"

There's also a shard on a netrunner's body from a warehouse of Watson Northside, it said Gottfrid and Fredrik have many enemies

There's also a body from a store in Little China (maybe), there's an archived conversation shard of an unknown person (obviously this body) and Fredrik. It about the transaction of bd_9430, the unknown person said that he got this number from a mutual friend, got some unedited preem material. He also mentioned that Maelstrom is guarding Fredrik.

I think it's like this: Gottfrid and Fredrik offended many people because of xbd tuning, they hired some Maelstromer for guarding. One of Maelstromer knows what they're actually doing and reasoned with Gottfrid, but he was ignored.
At the same time, there's also (an)other Maelstromer(s) is/are dissatisfied with them because of they "don't cherish their good conditions" (think about why some people join the gangs, and what kind of life do they lead as gang members). But Gottfrid likes this job, so he doesn't think it's drudgery and dragging Fredrik into this, however the Maelstromers think contrary to him.
So those Maelstromers wanted to make trouble for Gottfrid (and Fredrik), but also because of the kind side (It can be seen from the shard of the mob who reasoned with Gottfrid), they save the boy and did somethings on the xbd to make it look like the boy was killed (Maelstrom is good at technology).
The body from Little China maybe the murderer or an accomplice, he was killed by Maelstrom of save the boy.

But I think Maelstrom might use the boy to blackmail a sum of money later:censored::censored::censored:

Last edited:
V is not sent there to kill the guys. The request is to get the BD. My V kills the 2 guys for free. Just like the guy that sells special BDs on Jig Jig street.
V needs to get the BD that helps finding Evelyn. The guy has pretty good loot.

Top Bottom