[Spoiler] Ending Lore bug - The Schrodinger's Rogue

+
Hello chooms !

I discover a bug than make a Rogue zombie.

I explain:
- You need to do the Rogue path (For Whom the Bell Tolls, et c...) and took her gun after you get down Adam Smasher.
- You need to make the choice than Johnny going with Alt and V get his/her body.
- Then you start again with the Rogue's gun : "Pride" in you bag.
- Continu and do the Panam path (We Gotta Live Together, et c...). Do it normally
- Then when you have the choice, make it than V's going with Alt and Johnny take the body.
- In the appartment take Pride with you and follow the quest.
- At the cemetery, Johnny bury the V's collar AND Pride.

That's just impossible because Rogue don't follow you in this end so she is alive. And in the credit she still alive.
But you have the scene than you bury her gun and being consider dead.

That's a strange situation.

I think that's it should be corrected by setting a trigger in the choice of Johnny or V in the end.
A check inventory + a check quest: if we had done "We gotta live together" and have "Pride" , then it become a trophy, or a gift from Rogue.

I'll stream it on my twitch channel tonight at 8:00 pm (France hours) to show it on video (
)
Post automatically merged:

Okay so i make the stream

I give you there the different important time point:
0:36:25 I took "Pride"

0:42:30 Johnny goes to virtual deep with Alt

0:52:17 Load and reload again (maybe a bug)
0:52:56 Last cinematic have a UI bug

0:55:40 Pride is in the bag but it's difficult to see its caracteristics
01:00:14 We see a little but it's blinking (if you pause the video you can see that it's really Pride, the Rogue's gun)

01:18:06 Saul is not in the quest point. He is on the car. (1:18:14)
01:20:10 Mitch doesn't want to talk to us. A reload is need to repair it. (Does it everytime).
01:23:31 We have a singer whose be far but we hear him loud.

01:56:43 V goes with Alt

Now we are agree that Rogue always manage the Afterlife and of course is alive.

01:58:23 Rogue was dead in the previous end (Rogue path) and you have Pride in your bag so the game consider that she is dead now.
But she doesn't have a part in this end (Panam path). So she is both dead and alive in the same end.
02:08:27 The car bug, but like i said after this, maybe it on conflict with the stream.

02:10:18 Two graves, one death. The lore problem. Like I said before Rogue is dead and not dead in the same time. She have her grave but is still alive.

02:17:39 SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVE ! (The concreet proof that she is the Rogue zombie x) )

My pc configuration is:
Windows 10
Intel i5 9600K - 3.7GHz
16 Go RAM
Radeon RX 580 Series 8go GDDR5.

I had need to downgrade the quality of my game to minimum for the stream but I play in ultra with no significativ problems.

Hope to be useful.

(sorry for the stream quality, I don't do stream often so my buffer was to high i guess, and sorry for my frenchy accent).

Last edited:
I liked his voice a lot. I'm not an american so I couldn't tell where the accent sounds from but to me he sounds like an adult version of John Connor in terminator 2, and that's set in Los Angeles

Top Bottom