[SPOILER]Ending the game with Panam

+
Its very great ending with panam but the saddest thing is,after ending the main story we never meet with panam,when we call her always same options while we talking,if its possible a new dlc would be great about panam,missed her already she affected me very much i want more romance with her,doing more job with her. Now i just riding and wait for her call but she never calls me.I dont know you guys but for me the quests are a bit boring.A dlc including panam might be very awesome.

Attachments

• wallhaven-k79lld.png
    wallhaven-k79lld.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 248
Its very great ending with panam but the saddest thing is,after ending the main story we never meet with panam,when we call her always same options while we talking,if its possible a new dlc would be great about panam,missed her already she affected me very much i want more romance with her,doing more job with her. Now i just riding and wait for her call but she never calls me.I dont know you guys but for me the quests are a bit boring.A dlc including panam might be very awesome.
I really think they need to give more love to all the romanceable characters in DLC. They really pull you into the game and give you something to fight for. I really hope Panam gets ALOT more content because they dropped the ball on how things end with her once u finish her short little side quests.

Weeeeeell... the ending with Panam is actually pretty good imho ;) Buuuut that's a thing regardless of having a romance with her. So yeah, I agree - romances in general could use some features/fleshing out!

One thing I dislike about the Panam ending is I hate the nomad path in general. Tumbleweeds, generally jack shit to see for miles around, a desert and a bunch of (sorry Mitch I love you) GOLLY BOB HOWDY rednecks on cyber-trucks. I love every nomad character in-game but I loathe the aesthetic, if that makes sense.

Night city is much more appealing thematically and visually, as well as Arasaka and their futuristic-feudal-japan look.

Nomad is the way forward but I do hope we don't get an entire DLC of Aldecaldos fucking around in Tucson, AZ.

I suppose there is a bit of that Mad Max vibe to it, which is kinda cool

We need more *insert all characters* and more involved quests between them.
I read somewhere on this forum that Mass Effect 3 added some extra features for their romance options after getting some feedback from their fans. If we regularly have a thread like this or make a petition, I think we could increase the odds that we would get some more content for our romance options.

we need to make this post go viral or something tbh everyone who got the panam ending with the aldecaldos want to see what will happen in arizona and it would be great if the developers make a dlc about the things that would happen in arizona

#SimpForPanam

Panam-Palmer-Cyberpunk-2077-CD-Projekt-RED-1974931-wallhere.com.png

Guest 4412420

I read somewhere on this forum that Mass Effect 3 added some extra features for their romance options after getting some feedback from their fans. If we regularly have a thread like this or make a petition, I think we could increase the odds that we would get some more content for our romance options.
The only additional romance content I can think of for Mass Effect 3 is a few bits in the Leviathan DLC and all the stuff Citadel DLC added and the latter was fan-service. I don't mean it in a negative way, it's a great DLC and showed that Bioware understood how much people loved friendships or romance Shepard can form with their squadmates.

So, who knows CDPR might do something similar and it would be great to see assuming all 4 are being treated fairly because I mean this in the nicest way possible as I get having your favorite characters and wanting to see more of them, but a lot of these threads single out Judy and Panam as the ones needing more content and the male LIs would be completely forgotten if not for an occasional poster reminding people that they do exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still holding out hope for post game DLC(for main V endings combined) that at the very least feature the sort of LI visit of Blood & Wine if not greater involvement in the dlc story content.

Top Bottom