SPOILER! Finished the endgame battle and all I got was this silly....

+
Nothing! I see no extra items in my inventory after completing "don't fear the reaper"! WOW what a powerful end game I am glad I went thru all the bull shit to get this ending but still the game said I would have rewards and I got nothing that I can see.

I guess I will just be happy I get to keep my Satori Katana, as that had disappeared out of my inventory in the last part of the endgame for a short time and that scared the crap out of me at first!

If you got the ' don't fear the reaper ', explore the pent house to find loot. If your into parkur, you can jump to the pent house and obtain the items that way.

Also after my first ending I was hanging around NC and in time came Kerry Eurodyne' missions and then Blue Moon ones.

So the "extra missions" could take a while to pop up.

Also after my first ending I was hanging around NC and in time came Kerry Eurodyne' missions and then Blue Moon ones.

I had the same experience. Well, Eurodyne, haven't had Blue Moon missions yet, haven't played the game for two weeks now.

Interesting. I just finished and totally forgot I never saw this character that kept being mentioned.

Top Bottom