[Spoiler] Get Two Free Legendary Quickhacks

+
Hi folks,

I've found a great save scumming place where you can get two legendary quick hacks*. Spoilers ahead.

In the side quest, Spellbound, you retrieve the Book of Spells for Nix at Afterlife. When you retrieve the book, you can hack it to retrieve various treasures before returning it to him.

The hack codes for this book is always the same, but the results can actually vary. You want to hack for these two results:
- DATAMINE_V3
- DATRAMINE: CRAFTING SPECS

The code sequence will require 7 ram which you can get just with street cred and a legendary cyberdeck. The code is:
55 FF 1C 55 1C FF BD
5 (1C)-4 (55)-1 (55)
-----
-----
-----
6 (FF)-3 (1C)7 (BD)2 (FF)

The DATAMINE_V3 hack will very frequently yield a legendary quickhack. Any quickhack can be obtained in this way, from Ping to Short Circuit. Note: This is the actual completed quickhack, not a spec

The CRAFTING SPECS hack will always give you the same three crafting specs: Legendary System Reset, Uncommon Cyberware Malfunction, and Uncommon Weapon Glitch

To craft system reset, I think you need to have the Edgerunner Artisan perk (level 18 tech). My character has that and can craft it. I haven't tested, though, if you can have anything else. I can craft it with only 3 int, though, so you do not need to be a high intelligence character to use this.

So for me, I redid the hack until I got Short Circuit plus the system reset. Legendary Short Circuit works perfectly with my Body-Annihilation shotgun build.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Isn't posting exploits against the rules?
Honestly, if you don't have the bug which prevent you to earn QHs from access points, get two legendary QHs is not a big deal :)
(legendary System Reset crafting spec is always available for everyone by copying the malware, so it's not really an exploit^^).
And at least, it's a solo game, so everyone is free to use exploits or not^^

Honestly, if you don't have the bug which prevent you to earn QHs from access points, get two legendary QHs is not a big deal :)
And at least, it's a solo game, so everyone is free to use exploits or not^^
Getting them normally is one thing, save exploiting is another. I've got no issue if people want to cheat, as it doesn't affect anyone else, but it's probably not something one should advertise.

Top Bottom