(Spoiler heavy) Main Story

+
Took my time exploring, doing side jobs/gigs and whatnot. Read very little about the game and what to expect. I knew there were few ending, so it was enough for me to know. But boy was I disapointed. I mean they almost pulled the MassEffect 3 kind of ending, to otherwise good story. No matter what you do all game, you have basicly 2 endings. This is lazy. For this kind of game(and promises) is just plain out lazy.The whole ''choise'' comes within the last mission.I don't know if it was intended or it was because of release date pressure, but I am really disapointed. I expected(and was led to belive) the cr*p I do in the game, the aproach to the jobs I do, will have any meaning coming to the conclusion of ''my'' story. I know the hype was unrealistic, but still - this is nothing new, not for the gaming or for the genre - several(mostly old BioWare) games pulled that off very well.CDPRs prior games had it. Why let down here ?

All that being said, I really hope there is a consideration for more ''endings'' or at least continuation of one of them, in which there is ''hope'' for V.I still have faith this will go down as a classic title, but the lame endings might put a wrench in it, like I mentioned with MassEffect3 - perfect game with lazy end.Please, don't let this happen.There is still time and there is a door.

Top Bottom