[SPOILER] How many romance/sex flings are in Blood and Wine?

+
How many romance/sex flings are in Blood and Wine?
I was upset with Witcher 3 having a severe lack of sex when compared proportionally to Witcher 1 & 2.

Can someone tell me how many possible sexual encounters there are in Blood and Wine?

I finished the expansion and as far as I know, there's only one.

Jesus... you finished the expansion in 30 hours since release? Did you play none stop? Did you skip all the conversations? I mean I have been questing like crazy. Started playing yesterday at 9 am CET and went to bed at 2 am today. I had a couple of small breaks in between but i still think I managed at least 15 hours of gaming and I'm nowhere near done. So how on earth did you finish that game???

Jesus... you finished the expansion in 30 hours since release? Did you play none stop? Did you skip all the conversations? I mean I have been questing like crazy. Started playing yesterday at 9 am CET and went to bed at 2 am today. I had a couple of small breaks in between but i still think I managed at least 15 hours of gaming and I'm nowhere near done. So how on earth did you finish that game???

I've just finished the main quest only in less than 20 hours...

When it came to romance - there is none in the game for my personal definition of romance, but there is one not-a-brothel sexual encounter which afterwards I wished I hadn't one (just felt really wrong) and three girls in the brothel. I was disappointed - not because I play for the sex but because I really hoped there might be a decent romantic option for Geralt. I used a downloaded save for this run which had Triss as the romance, but would like - once the mods are fixed - to use my own save for a fuller playthrough. However I deliberately rejected both Triss and Yen in that, and after Shani I am sad that there doesn't seem to be something more.. enjoyable.

sv3672

Forum veteran
I finished the expansion and as far as I know, there's only one.

Yes, I can confirm that there is only one unique sex scene in Blood and Wine, and maybe some prostitutes in the brothel. And it seems even the one "romance" is with
(warning: major story spoiler)
the "real" main antagonist of the expansion who is the mastermind behind the murders.

To be honest it wasn't really good executed anyway. It seems like they really wanted to copy "The Lesser Evil" from The Last Wish book, there are so many references/similarities to it and with that came the opportunity to have sex with her, even that is similiar to the short story.

They should have put Fringilla in it, that would have been much more fun and a lot more interesting.

To be honest it wasn't really good executed anyway.

I agree. Rather weak romance, out of place. I liked the similarities to The Lesser Evil, the whole sequence with Syanna was one of the best bits in the main story in my opinion, but wasn't fan of the romance option. I didn't actually even go for it.

Not that I would've cared of Fringilla either, and I think Syanna would've worked splendidly if there would've been a bit more work towards the romance. Or just get the original sorceresses back in action in the end of the expansion.:)

Edit :
Changed my opinion.
Actually the romance with Syanna was not bad and very well made.
Just a bit too short.

Last edited:
God damn it, what happened to CDPR. I wish I never played Witcher 1 & 2.

Thank you for the responses.

lol nothing happened, you are overreacthing and being childish.

TW1 just had ridiculous amounts of flings for Geralt, TW2 already toned it down and TW3 with the expansions has the same amount so I don't get what you are whining about.

The fling in B&W is pretty good and the sex scene is quite unique so look forward to that I guess

Last edited:
Top Bottom