[Spoiler] Is this normal?...

+
After i finished the game i still see the "Nocturne OP55N1" Hanako last mission that can be selected and played.
Also, news radio and tv still talks about the kidnapping at the parade... when i actually have just stroke hard the damn Arasako...
No news and no consequences of what i've done.
Is it supposed to be like this?
Thanks!

Yep it's normal ;)
When you select "one more GIG" after the credits, you comeback to the "point of no return" (a save is specially created before entering in the elevator). You only keep some items from the ending that you played (like aldecaldos jacket/Cassidy gun if you play The Star ending). If there is no GIG/Quests remaining in your map, it's end (or you can try all the endings), but it's "finished".

I see thanks!
But it is a bit ridiculous that night city still talks about kidnapping and say nothing about what just happened, isnt it?
It ruins immersion

I see thanks!
But it is a bit ridiculous that night city still talks about kidnapping and say nothing about what just happened, isnt it?
It ruins immersion
Technically, it's before you entering in the elevator, so nothing was happened for now :)
(Yorinobu is here, Hanako is alive, Aldecaldos still in the Badlands, Mikoshi is here and Johnny is in your head).

In fact, if you want some "immersion", you must do all what you want to do before the point of no return and say "no" when the game ask "one more GIG" after the credits (and back to main menu). There is no post-ending content :)

Last edited:
I see thanks!
It ruins immersion

This game is really big on ruining immersion

They have figured quite a lot of ways to do it.

I see thanks!
It ruins immersion
Want immersion? Choose the bad ending then snap your disc/delete game.

Personally, I like how it's lets us go back to the elevator. Allows us to do all endings without having to spend hours playing through. So +1 from me to CDPR for that :)

This game is really big on ruining immersion

They have figured quite a lot of ways to do it.

What immersion? Without giving too much away in spoilers, there isn't much to do after the game ends without there being DLC to extend said game/story, so the game takes you back to before the last mission.

If you want immersion, finish the game, choose not to play one last gig/one more gig and then get rid of your disc/delete the game, game over.

Some people just like to whine even if there's nothing to whine over.

Top Bottom