[SPOILER]Jhonny's Clothes possible idea?

+
I was thinking why are Jhonny's Clothes marked as quest items but there is no apparent quest for them and I came out with this idea.

Maybe there was an ending where you could save both V and Jhonny, so then you gave Jhonny back his clothes and he became a playable character apart from V or maybe just another NPC that you could have quests with.

What do you think? Maybe someone already found the quest for Jhonny's clothes? Would you like to have Jhonny like another playable character? Let me know!

I would like to know too! The skippy weapon is apparently a quest, at a later time the gun will talk to you again but i got nothing about Johnny's clothes so far.

you have the quest to bring Samurai back together for one last time. With you as the Johnny Silverhand stand-in, in the full set of clothes.

you have the quest to bring Samurai back together for one last time. With you as the Johnny Silverhand stand-in, in the full set of clothes.
But after that quest the clothes were still marked with a "!" for me, is it a bug?

I did that Johnny mission before I even got the clothing set. If that's the case. It's another one of those things the mission designers didn't consider. Like when the On dreams mission breaks. When you find the cables before you find the secret room in the Paraelz penthouse

You get a fake set for the one of concert

Every piece of johnnys attire is tied/found in a quest, i believe there marked as is because there the only set of iconic cloths in the game and like iconic weapons you need the last version to upgrade to a newer version, but unlike weapons you cant store them or dismantle them plus the older version doesnt get consumed to make the newer, plus theres a good chance when you upgrade you get a rubbish upgrade so, potentially, you can be very heavily weighed down getting decent rolls.

All in all if there was anything i'd like done with johnny's clothes it would be the simple option to store them

Top Bottom