[Spoiler] need opinion on Hidden GEM about chickens...

+
Ok so I found one of the hidden GEMs where this guy in a van was delivering some chickens he raised himself from black market eggs. It looks like either he was murdered or had an accident? But the strange thing is the CHICKENS are still in the van !!??? They LOOK to me like maybe they are actually fake plastic but they also could be just the dead bodies of the chicken. But this makes no sense, if he was murdered then the murderer would have taken the chicken bodies to eat as was intended by the buyer per their shard conversation.

The dead guy looks very messed up but the chickens look great. So are they really fake plastic chickens that this guy was trying to use to do a swindle and got killed for the deception? :shrug:

I need a screenshot of these "chickens" :)

Your wish is my command...

photomode_20032021_234900.png

photomode_20032021_235110.png

Do not be confused by the strange way the one chicken is standing. I accidentally threw a grenade in the van while trying to remember how to take photos and it blew up the cardboard box the chicken was sitting in. But I decided to take the picture this way because you could see the chicken better without the cardboard in the way.

1616311234206.png

1616311420186.png

Post automatically merged:

Wow that's funny! Since there are only 2 chickens, perhaps most of them were taken?

No he said he only had two.

So what do ya think? Plastic or dead? Or maybe just lack luster game design as they may have been suppose to be alive but just not animated objects in the game?

My conclusion is they were fake chickens and he was killed because of that... :p

Last edited:
"Damn near indestructible"
"Long shelf life"
"A littlle chewey"

I'm guessing the gag here was supposed to be that they're RUBBER CHICKENS, but art/animation didn't get the memo or just didn't have time to support it.

Top Bottom