*Spoiler* Quest Bug: For Whom The Bell Tolls - V no longer has facial movements in front of mirror

+
Don't know if people are also having this issue, but after patch 1.20/1.21 V no longer has dialogue animations (speaking as a certain someone) after the scene in Mikoshi at the Afterlife.

I'm trying to keep this post as spoiler free as possible, but that scene was a big moment after playing as V in first person for 100 or so hours and then seeing the character cinematically breaking the third wall in third person. Is anyone else able to test this and how does one go about reporting it?

The Contact Us / Technical link is really sparse about bug reports that's feature-based or immersion-based and not "game-breaking" (crashes, visuals, and progression) and I don't know how far up the chain it would even go if I put it in for one of the existing categories :(
Post automatically merged:

*Update*

I've sent a request to the "Visuals" Contact Us page, don't know if I'm just shouting into the abyss for something that is nitpick to some or a long discussion of whether something matters that much on a feature/story level if they really wanted getting their brain caught up in a knot on what's ideal to the experience

Attachments

• V mirror.png
    V mirror.png
    4 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Top Bottom