[Spoiler] Quick question about a certain scene with Judy?

+
So I saw in a video somewhere a scene with you an Judy in what looks like V's shower, now I just did Judy's romance and didnt see it. Now I want to know A: is it actually in the game and B: which ending gets it?

My first run i didnt romance her and went with the Panam ending, this run i romanced her and went with the corpo ending...but as I next run i am gonna choose the Rogue/Johnny ending and romance Panam I want to check for the run after that...I assume (if it in the game) you need to romance Judy and choose Johnny/Rogue ending?

Oh and please dont give too spoilery answers, I just need to broadly know what to do.

Thanks in advance

So I saw in a video somewhere a scene with you an Judy in what looks like V's shower, now I just did Judy's romance and didnt see it. Now I want to know A: is it actually in the game and B: which ending gets it?

My first run i didnt romance her and went with the Panam ending, this run i romanced her and went with the corpo ending...but as I next run i am gonna choose the Rogue/Johnny ending and romance Panam I want to check for the run after that...I assume (if it in the game) you need to romance Judy and choose Johnny/Rogue ending?

Oh and please dont give too spoilery answers, I just need to broadly know what to do.

Thanks in advance
It is in the game, it is scene from the Johnny, Rouge ending.

actually that scene as far as I know was panam in the shower and male you join her for a brief minute.

Hmm interesting I did romance judy and never got that. Only time I saw her was during the event she calls me to.
It also depends on the ending. If I recall... I got it...
When I chose the Johnny/Rogue assault on Arasaka Tower and chose to remain V
photomode_27122020_195939.png

I think it's important to make the phone call with Judy before storming the Arasaka building á la Johnny.
Otherwise she won't show up as it seems.

I think it's important to make the phone call with Judy before storming the Arasaka building á la Johnny.
Otherwise she won't show up as it seems.
Right. I did wonder if the last call had any impact cause I've called Judy each time even though I also romanced River but only Judy shows up in the endings where it's warranted.

Yes. She appears in it.

Aah good to know but i wondered if the Panam ending was different if you romanced Panam?

It looks like the only endings you dont get to see your romance in the epilogue is the corpo or 'go with alt' endings...corrrect?
Post automatically merged:

Aah good to know but i actually wondered if the Panam/aldecados ending was different if you romanced Panam?

It looks like the only endings you dont get to see your romance in the epilogue is the corpo or 'go with alt' endings...corrrect?

On a related topic do have to romance Judy to get the Mox shotgun or do you just need to do all her quests?

Top Bottom