[SPOILER] Reward for the "secret ending"?

+
Are you kidding me?
NO REWARD for the "secret ending"? Nothing? Not even a lousy T-Shirt?
I trained well for that secret ending, when we have to face all of Arasaka´s elite force alone, with no help (on very hard difficulty).
I did it eventually, played again through that last afterlife-episode.
And I didn´t get anything ?
Woah you guys... seriously....
You have NO IDEA how players think and feel.

the reward can also be cyberware or programms.. it tells you so in the discription
then you need to go to ripperdoc to get it them i think...
but i guess you already got them on legendary

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?
NO REWARD for the "secret ending"? Nothing? Not even a lousy T-Shirt?
I trained well for that secret ending, when we have to face all of Arasaka´s elite force alone, with no help (on very hard difficulty).
I did it eventually, played again through that last afterlife-episode.
And I didn´t get anything ?
Woah you guys... seriously....
You have NO IDEA how players think and feel.
I replayed this ending again, just like you, Yes I thought the same, in January and yesterday. a reward is more than deserved, a true one and not a just a cyberware {besides, I did not receive any}

I replayed this ending again, just like you, Yes I thought the same, in January and yesterday. a reward is more than deserved, a true one and not a just a cyberware {besides, I did not receive any}
Even another Gorilla arms ?
Simply the pleasure to finish it "alive", is not enough ? :(

Even another Gorilla arms ?
Simply the pleasure to finish it "alive", is not enough ? :(
the problem is; in very hard mode with a Katana, it's not easy at all. I think such efforts should be compensated. I honored the game, to the end, the whole map, all the treasures, hidden room, game secrets. all legendary outfits. obviously, it is certain that I missed things, but it is very little. and more, much more.
for a game that has so many flaws, I took the patience to go all the way. it deserves a little reward.
CDPR thinks; no.

the problem is; in very hard mode with a Katana, it's not easy at all. I think such efforts should be compensated. I honored the game, to the end, the whole map, all the treasures, hidden room, game secrets. all legendary outfits. obviously, it is certain that I missed things, but it is very little. and more, much more.
for a game that has so many flaws, I took the patience to go all the way. it deserves a little reward.
CDPR thinks; no.
I joking ... But yes, a little reward could be cool :)
But normally, without spoiler, you can't find this ending (it's quite impossible).
Honestly, if someone found it without spoiling themselves, that's a damn serie of good circumstances.
You must already have 70% with johnny which in the first run is not really obvious and in addition wait 5 min on the roof, without doing anything...
Who would do that ?
At worse, if you go to the toilet for been ready before starting the fight, you pause the game :D

Edit : besides, the "secret" ending is not really an ending, since you finish it with "Sun" or "Temperance". It's just another way to reach Mikoshi.

Last edited:
I think the current record for finishing this level is at level20 or even lower.
I did the ending with a katana and 3 in body. I can't see where you struggled. You literally oneshot everything from lvl25 onwards, if you use slowmo the enemy AI is incapable of reacting to anything and the rest is just emp nade spam and using those 900+ hp pots you collected over the course of the game. You can stunlock Adam Smasher with electro-gorilla arms with NO perks in brawler and NO points in body. Which I did ... on a katana build. This level doesn't need a reward, the whole game needs a proper hard difficulty and appropriate balancing.

Top Bottom