[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

+
20221014111107_1.jpg

Beautiful game (y)
Yeah, it is. I'm not gonna lie, there are quite a few things that I don't like/enjoy, but I focus on what I like, and exploring the map is great :)
On a side note, if we compare with my screenshots on The Witcher 3 which is 5 years older, I could say that CDPR made a great job at time. So I'm even more impatient to play on the next gen update (with the photo mode...) :giggle:
---------------------​
04-12-2022_01-10-08-rcmdrb11.jpeg
04-12-2022_01-41-49-ppe0mmaw.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, it is. I'm not gonna lie, there are quite a few things that I don't like/enjoy, but I focus on what I like, and exploring the map is great :)
On a side note, if we compare with my screenshots on The Witcher 3 which is 5 years older, I could say that CDPR made a great job at time. So I'm even more impatient to play on the next gen update (with the photo mode...) :giggle:
--------------------​
Agreed Witcher 3 was also a beautiful game and still is. Only about 10 days left :sneaky:

Never been a card game fan. Gwent in small doses while playing TW3 is the most I enjoyed a card game. Huge Firaxis fan though. Decided to give Midnight Suns a try and I am glad I did. Looks gorgeous in 4k. Stuttered annoyingly until I realized the 2k launcher and Raytracing are behind all the stuttering. Once I got it to run flawlessly, it's just plain fun.

002.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

Decided to give Midnight Suns a try and I am glad I did. Looks gorgeous in 4k. Stuttered annoyingly until I realized the 2k launcher and Raytracing are behind all the stuttering. Once I got it to run flawlessly, it's just plain fun.
Seem great :)
I will take a look and keep an eye on it, because I won't buy it right now... (call me "stingy", but 75€ is a bit too much^^)
Stylistically, one of the most, if not THE most impressive game i've played (Elden Ring).
Nokron is my favourite area, except for the Twin Gargoyle fight of course.
I don't know if I would enjoy it (Soul games are not really my kind of game), so I'll buy it on sale only. Sadly, I check regularely, but as far as I know, it never was once, not even a tiny reduction (like -10%). Anyway, I'm patient, one day, maybe :D
Like AC Valhalla, 2 years...
04-12-2022_12-29-55-ovzta1hq.jpeg
04-12-2022_12-34-58-2ynzn30u.jpeg
04-12-2022_14-50-20-2cro0yxr.jpeg
04-12-2022_23-08-38-sr21qmxk.jpeg

I will take a look and keep an eye on it, because I won't buy it right now... (call me "stingy", but 75€ is a bit too much^^)

I don't know if I would enjoy it (Soul games are not really my kind of game), so I'll buy it on sale only. Sadly, I check regularely, but as far as I know, it never was once, not even a tiny reduction (like -10%). Anyway, I'm patient, one day, maybe :D

I'm not sure if it's allowed but from what I can tell, it is. You may want to take a look at cdkeys. It's a storefront which, as the name implies, sells cd-keys for games. On all platforms. They often have incredible deals and, generally speaking, have greater discounts than even the big guys do. For example, Elden Ring on Xbox (I assume you're sticking with your Xbox for this too) is currently 26% off for a European key. I'm assuming you're France French.

That's the only thing you have to be mindful of. Make sure your key is useable in your country/region (assuming it's not worldwide).

I've used it numerous times without any issues whatsoever. Like just today for Midnight Suns. Saved 20% on the legendary edition (cause why not go all out and spend more than a 100$ on a video game.... ?!) but it's 20% off of a game that literally just came out. I can't speak for the Xbox side of things as I exclusively bought PC games through there, but it's always been a very flawless experience.

Some more Midnight Suns to stay on topic!

This is Charlie. My demon dog. She's a good girl. Best demon doggo you can ask for.

012.jpg

007 - Copy.jpg

I'm not sure if it's allowed but from what I can tell, it is. You may want to take a look at cdkeys. It's a storefront which, as the name implies, sells cd-keys for games. On all platforms. They often have incredible deals and, generally speaking, have greater discounts than even the big guys do. For example, Elden Ring on Xbox (I assume you're sticking with your Xbox for this too) is currently 26% off for a European key. I'm assuming you're France French.
Thanks, I'll take a look :)
05-12-2022_12-04-41-rwih01h0.jpeg
05-12-2022_12-08-00-1fhedbnx.jpeg
05-12-2022_12-54-49-qt1adlxw.jpeg
05-12-2022_16-33-31-bcpgkf3a.jpeg
06-12-2022_01-27-26-dothadc1.jpeg
06-12-2022_01-55-54-d4v0qppv.jpeg

Like AC Valhalla, 2 years...
View attachment 11332333View attachment 11332336View attachment 11332339View attachment 11332342
I wouldn't call you stingy at all, 75€ is way too much for any game, that's why I never buy on release date.

By the way, not a fan of post-Ezio AC but Valhalla does look beautiful (not sure about the anachronistic Ragnar hairdos though)

Sild

Ex-moderator
I don't know if I would enjoy it (Soul games are not really my kind of game), so I'll buy it on sale only.

I actually never played a Souls-like before this (unless Sekiro qualifies as a souls-like? but i didn't finish it) Mostly just got it on a whim to see what the hell was the fuss all about, thinking i'll probably refund it in a couple of hours... oh ho hoh was i wrong. Before i knew it 300h passed xD

That said, Cyberpunk 2077 has some awesome visual delights as well:
photomode_18122020_011213.png

I actually never played a Souls-like before this (unless Sekiro qualifies as a souls-like? but i didn't finish it) Mostly just got it on a whim to see what the hell was the fuss all about, thinking i'll probably refund it in a couple of hours... oh ho hoh was i wrong. Before i knew it 300h passed xD
Yep, I'm quite confident that I'll buy it one day. But at the price which won't bother me too much if sadly I give up after a few hours (let's say at less than 35-40E, I'm in^^). And if at the end, I spend 150+ hrs, it would be a good deal :)
I didn't watch too much let's play/streams yet, to not be spoiled (and keep the pleasure of exploring/discovering), but even the very first "boss" I think, (the knight on his horse) already scares me a little.

Sild

Ex-moderator
I didn't watch too much let's play/streams yet, to not be spoiled (and keep the pleasure of exploring/discovering), but even the very first "boss" I think, (the knight on his horse) already scares me a little.
The thing with Elden Ring is that, unlike other Souls games (from what i understand, since i didn't play any of the Dark Souls) is that you can tackle bosses at your own pace either early (low lvl) or later whan you have some more levels/better gear which will make it considerably easier. And btw, he isn't the first boss you meet . . heh. Yes, the tutorial has it's own boss :oops:but you don't have to beat him to progress.

I actually never played a Souls-like before this (unless Sekiro qualifies as a souls-like? but i didn't finish it)

I'd argue Sekiro is an actual souls-game. It's from FromSoftware and is very much in-line with their typical gameplay ethos. Faster paced and with a different setting but very much an actual souls game.

The thing with Elden Ring is that, unlike other Souls games (from what i understand, since i didn't play any of the Dark Souls) is that you can tackle bosses at your own pace either early (low lvl) or later whan you have some more levels/better gear which will make it considerably easier.

That is pretty much it. Unlike previous souls games, Elden ring will allow you to wander the world and grind indefinitely on whatever mob you want until you reach a point where you are comfortable fighting the next story boss. Making these battles significantly easier.

You can even skip some of them. Those you can skip are also some of the hardest.

Not that there is such a thing as an easy boss in any souls game but there are easier ones. Grinding through various regions in Elden Ring helps make an extremely hard battle into a more manageable one.

It truly is FromSoft's masterpiece. I personally can't wait to see where they go from there.

And btw, he isn't the first boss you meet . . heh. Yes, the tutorial has it's own boss :oops:but you don't have to beat him to progress.

If you get future souls games (which I gather you might considering your posts) or go back to previous souls games (some of them I highly recommend), every single souls game starts this way. You spawn, get your ass handed to you and then the game actually starts. I guess it's their way of setting up the "this is not going to be easy" tone of the games. Admittedly, it works. It also becomes a fun challenge to see if you can actually get through the first boss on your first try. You're always meant to die but they're always beatable.

You spawn, get your ass handed to you and then the game actually starts. I guess it's their way of setting up the "this is not going to be easy" tone of the games.
That's the thing which, with my "poor" skills, make me a little :
afraid.jpg

When I watch other players, generally it's seem rather "easy" and manageable, but when it's me, controller in hands, it's really not^^.
--------
fox.jpg

06-12-2022_18-50-35-fkgxnmdm.jpeg

Top Bottom