[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

+
Ok, so my schedule for the past few hours... Digging a big area to have a flat space to build, gathering resources, building, gathering resources, building and so on since a good while. But I'm rather happy with the result. It was really a pain to build the basement and the port deep enough for my drakkar (it's hard to modify the ground exactly as I want...), but it's done :D
So now, even more building and resources gathering to fill up these empty spaces :giggle:
18-03-2023_21-54-20-yhgoxynt.jpeg
18-03-2023_21-55-18-bqzvy5g1.jpeg
18-03-2023_21-56-51-paizdsxq.jpeg
18-03-2023_21-56-19-do3gaf1a.jpeg

@LeKill3rFou

Really great work. I like Valheim. Very relaxed game. But a few NPC would enrich it and (for me) make it even more interesting. I think for example of Fallout 4 (here with the Sim Setllement Mod):

View attachment 11348887 View attachment 11348890 View attachment 11348884
To be honest, I don't miss NPCs :)
In FO4, they annoy me in general... That's why I always go the Starlight Drive-In first, before that Preston ask me to "clean" it. So I have a relative flat and empty space, but above all, I avoid to have NPC in my base.

But even if I play in solo, Valheim is "oriented" multiplayer. So if you play with some buddies in the same "base/aera", it feel more "alive" :)

I can only agree with that. Is unfortunately a shortcoming in F3, F4, Skyrim. The NPCs are, with a few exceptions, often just template-like. But apart from that, I find these sandboxes very entertaining. I'm all the more curious to see how it will be in Starfield.

Fallout 4 NPCs are among the better you'll find, though. They will do some job like farm, guard, scavenge and then socialize in the evening before going to bed. Though whatever base you take as a home, best get the named NPCs like Sheffield or Tina Deluca otherwise it gets boring. I quite like the settlement system in Fo4 tbf.
What bothers me is the shack structures. You have houses and instead of fixing them with brick and wood, you build metal shacks that would turn into sweatboxes in summer and refrigerators in winter. I like a game like conan exiles for its open world and building system, but it lacks NPCs with a character, the thralls are zombies and the game is best played with friends.
I like Open world sandboxes in general because you can make them your own journey.

photo mode on game , this need to a mandatory in all incoming games

20230327173734.jpeg

20230327165946.jpeg

20230327165029.jpeg

20230327131803.jpeg

ray tracing can make better graphics , but hope some dev team , the most important thing .. first let dev artist, concept artist , chara designer , level designer .. let doing their jobs . somtimes a good DA with a good works on details can encheance a game :)

At the end, Moder is a rather easy boss
Also Moder has the other of my favorite trophies in game. Eikthyr has the coolest looking one, Moder is seconds coolest. Looks really good on your wall :p Golem trophy is also nice, but not that cool looking, although otherwise it's really "cool".

Cities Skylines is amazing. Every time when I zoom in the city I'm impressed. When looking from far above, I could have never thought that I can actually see kids moving and playing inside the school building!

1679984700361.png

1679984822398.png

The level of details and variety is really impressive. The other day I was watching firemen stepping out of the truck and then starting to put off the fire with hoses and stuff.

1679985436575.png

Cities Skylines is amazing. Every time when I zoom in the city I'm impressed. When looking from far above, I could have never thought that I can actually see kids moving and playing inside the school building!

View attachment 11349511
View attachment 11349514

The level of details and variety is really impressive. The other day I was watching firemen stepping out of the truck and then starting to put off the fire with hoses and stuff.

View attachment 11349517

reminds when this was come out , as other few games , not getting the love from press and few player but again this of those game when you spend time on it , more you may n'joy it ^^.

its sad now , on press review , mostly all the time , nobody talk about :
- the details in game
- the sub system
- all the thing the game do on background even the player don't notice it.

this why i always go back time time on Cyberpunk 2077 . you load a game , during the loading there's a resume of our story but the thing become more impressive when you watch the news : it keep all tracks of all impacts of the player on Night City . i assume mostly all player don't spend time on this kind of feature , but even its seems useless , this kind of sub system add a layer of quality :)

as an old player , starting with the Atari 2600 , games now can deliver some impressive experience in-game .Indeed for years we get improvement on graphics but the most amazing thing , plenty sub system 're become as a default/common feature on all game.

during the loading there's a resume of our story but the thing become more impressive when you watch the news : it keep all tracks of all impacts of the player on Night City . i assume mostly all player don't spend time on this kind of feature , but even its seems useless , this kind of sub system add a layer of quality
I think this is one of the most underrated elements, especially in RPGs: Feedback from the world and the NPCs, depending on the progress of the story and the decisions of the players, as it is done well for example in the Bioware titles to this day. Cyberpunk does this very well too, but still has potential upside.

Even Fallout 4 (i´m replaying it actually) does this well, though much too quickly in terms of changing NPC attitudes towards the player. For example, you become a member of one of the factions extremely quickly, without having done anything really worth mentioning.

Top Bottom