[SPOILER] Skippy (stone cold killer)...

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
I have noticed that you can chose "stone cold killer" and then use ether the weapon mod "Pax" or the cyber-ware mod "Target Analysis" to get him to stay in "stone cold killer" mode after you kill 50 people. The point of doing this is that if you chose "puppy love" he aims at the lower limbs so it is almost impossible to hit targets that is in cover, but if you do as i explained he aims at the head and it's really easy to hit all targets. After you killed 50 people he will talk to you again but you don't get the dialogue where he changes the weapon style from "stone cold killer" to "puppy love", he ask you something totally different and stays in "stone cold killer" mode.

Last edited:
Ok cool, good to know :)
I don't use Skippy too much in fact (not "stealth" and I hate when he shot by itself when you aiming, it happen way too often for me).

I have noticed that you can chose "stone cold killer" and then use ether the weapon mod "Pax" or the cyber-ware mod "Target Analysis" to get him to stay in "stone cold killer" mode after you kill 50 people. The point of doing this is that if you chose "puppy love" he aims at the lower limbs so it is almost impossible to hit targets that is in cover, but if you do as i explained he aims at the head and it's really easy to hit all targets. After you killed 50 people he will talk to you again but you don't get the dialogue where he changes the weapon style from "stone cold killer" to "puppy love", he ask you something totally different and stays in "stone cold killer" mode.
Thats the non-lethal mods right?
Something tells me its specifically because of the lethality, because if you choose stone cold killer (as I had) he chastises you after 50 'kills'.
Interesting tidbit though :)
Might wanna give that a try sometime.

I did find him a bit annoying and I wasn't a fan of the autofire either, so I was glad to make reggie happy, and for me to go back to a real weapon :giveup:

CEAN0

Forum regular
I agree he is fun for a while with his comments but after a while it gets tiresome and the auto shooting is to much ;)

"SKIPPY (STONE COLD KILLER)..."

Still need to do the Skippy gig as I find it too noisy and can't be silenced.

Do you have to do Skippy's quest to get credit for an achievement? If not then I'd just chuck him in the Stash as a trophy for the Armory.

Do you have to do Skippy's quest to get credit for an achievement? If not then I'd just chuck him in the Stash as a trophy for the Armory.
Completion achievement triggers without Skippy side job being completed. I did pick Skippy up during my 100% run, but didn't do anything else regarding it.

Top Bottom