[SPOILER]What we must expect from DLC's?

+
I think early 2021 we get little things, like new game+ , extra weapons, customizations.

What do u think for story dlc's? In Witcher 3 we have great stories(hos-baw). We have too much ending on this game, but i think panam ending must be cannon for dlc's. Probably %90 of players think we must save V on new dlc, otherwise they are no happy ending, and i hope it will be long story, because i love this game but story time equal with blood and wine dlc actually.

i hope we get more quest with great design characters, like diving quest with judy, or samurai concer.

Last thing is romance improvements, maybe you don't care but for me, at least we can going dinner or whatever, because we literally can't do anything.

Do you think these should be expected? and what do u expect?

(i think forum have dlc topic but i wonder what do u expect)

Yes, but I would find it cool if they managed to get the expansion to stick with all the ends (at least with the aldecaldos and Rogue, or even the secret ending) where the start of the quest would be based on whichever we chose, a bit like the 3 lifepath that only influence the start of the game.

Changing your hair, beard and maybe tatoos... some clothes and for god sake id love to see changing clothes like in odyssey .. transmog system
More cyberware, gold skin and so on this is the heart of a cyberpunk setting, body modifications

It's simply that they are amazingly written and executed, it's definitely not just for the Sex scenes that they are so popular
In italy we say "la speranza è l'ultima a morire" "hope is the last to die" from what i have readed most people want to transforn cyberpunk 2077 in a dating sim, and based on the state of the game the "romance" is the abismaly less important thing

In italy we say "la speranza è l'ultima a morire" "hope is the last to die" from what i have readed most people want to transforn cyberpunk 2077 in a dating sim, and based on the state of the game the "romance" is the abismaly less important thing
Of course there are things to fix before adding stuff to the game, but I hope that'll be part of the regular updates and not the dlc so it's not really the subject here.
Not sure what most people want, what I'd like to see however is simply more content with the characters in the game, it's an rpg after all. Romances are part of that but it doesn't have to be just that, I'd love to be able to invite takemura for a beer for example, doesn't necessarily mean I want to have a romance with him though.

CP77 is not a dating game where romance comes first, but it would be cool to improve some points. Because that's part of the game, even if it's not a priority.

The game already has a lot of secondary stuff, they have to work on the main story, the endings are disappointing, I hate open endings, if you want to kill the protagonist, so kill him.

I'm more interested in a continuation of the story and having different ways to shape V and their goals/motivations towards the ending, even just in dialogue options (getting to the top, resisting corps and uncovering conspiracies, finding a family, just plain greed, changing Night City, leaving NC alone, looking for Alt/engram Johnny after Mikoshi, going back to being a small time merc, etc).

The game already has a lot of secondary stuff, they have to work on the main story, the endings are disappointing, I hate open endings, if you want to kill the protagonist, so kill him.

Does it, though...?
There really isn’t that many thought-out side missions with compelling stories.

Like srsly? This game has no choices besides endings and we are going with cannon ending that will make this game completely choiceless?

Like srsly? This game has no choices besides endings and we are going with cannon ending that will make this game completely choiceless?
I've read some suggestions on how to wrap up all the endings (except a specific one for obvious reasons) into a dlc, basically it would be to get a cure and the contact that gets you to the cure depends on which ending you chose and then of course slightly different missions to get there. If they flesh out a bit the life paths it could lead to a game with a lot of possible choices and still alow for a continuation of Vs story.
(just recollection what I read somewhere, don't remember all the details sorry)

Can’t we just have dlc that will just give some meaning full flavors of the choices/lifepaths that was made at the end of the base game?
Going with canon ending will be just a continuation of the lazy writing like montage scene, one way to play the heist mission or the plot cancer at the end of all endings.

Post game expansion that draws(Star/Sun/Temperance) V's back into a further adventure with cure at the end, with additional content for main npcs such as Li's.

Top Bottom