[Spoilers] Belly of the beast

+
Before connecting to Mikoshi I talked to Panam, I connected and decided to leave the body to Johnny. In the end, at the moment of the calls, Mitch called me but not Panam.
So I was wondering: what happened to her?
Panam and Johnny made the road back together, it seems strange to me that Panam has nothing to say about all situation.
My V didn't romance her, but Kerry ( I don't know if this information is important, but I include it anyway)
Thanks!

Maybe because Panam wasn't friends with Johnny and just moved on from the situation, sad about the fact that she lost a friend. I've noticed this with a lot of the credit scenes, it seems like in a lot a of the endings V/johnny cuts of contact with people or is unable to contact anyone. So it makes sense for Mitch to try and reach out to V, maybe Panam just didn't want to explain what happened. That's just my guess though.

Before connecting to Mikoshi I talked to Panam, I connected and decided to leave the body to Johnny. In the end, at the moment of the calls, Mitch called me but not Panam.
So I was wondering: what happened to her?
Panam and Johnny made the road back together, it seems strange to me that Panam has nothing to say about all situation.
My V didn't romance her, but Kerry ( I don't know if this information is important, but I include it anyway)
Thanks!
If V romances Panam, she'll be very angry at Johnny, and you'll definitely get a call from her were she tells she'll rip V out from his (Johnny's) head.

Guest 4412420

Edit: My bad, missed the part where you mentioned that you went with the nomads in the ending. I'm not sure what happens then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom