[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

+
Any indication on whether we will be finding the vampire from "A night to remember" song in the actual gameplay till now ?
That new character seems interesting from IGN review :)

This fight has been confirmed by several gameplay previews I've seen. And it's not a vampire, it's a bruxa :)

This fight has been confirmed by several gameplay previews I've seen. And it's not a vampire, it's a bruxa

Thank god.
After the trailer i wanted this so badly in the game.
For me, best post of the day. Thanks.

Just hope now it's close to the trailer :yes

Edit:
Ha, and i knew it was a bruxa :comeatmebro:

Last edited:
I'm also wondering about another quest from the previews...

The one about Geralt searching for male genitals, lost from a statue

Could this be CDPR poking at

our discussions from back in the day about Geralt's genitals not being visible fully on screen during sex-scenes?(and depiction of women vs. men sexuality in general)

:)

This fight has been confirmed by several gameplay previews I've seen. And it's not a vampire, it's a bruxa :)
Do you mean the fight in that cave at the very beginning of the addon or did previews mention another one?

Do you mean the fight in that cave at the very beginning of the addon or did previews mention another one?

Not sure when that fight happens in the game, but I clearly saw a fight with the same bruxa(maybe not in a barn as in the trailer, it was something like a bigger warehouse, Geralt was using same bombs as in the trailer and bruxa had the same abilities etc

Not sure when that fight happens in the game, but I clearly saw a fight with the same bruxa(maybe not in a barn as in the trailer, it was something like a bigger warehouse, Geralt was using same bombs as in the trailer and bruxa had the same abilities etc

She was black-haired though? Yeah, I have seen this fight as well, but was hoping you have read about another Bruxa fight, the one in the "a night to remember" trailer with the red-haired vampire in the mentioned barn. But well, we will learn more in a few days

Ah damn, thought about a fight similar to a night to remember,
not the fight with the Bruxa in the cellar.

She was black-haired though? Yeah, I have seen this fight as well, but was hoping you have read about another Bruxa fight, the one in the "a night to remember" trailer with the red-haired vampire in the mentioned barn. But well, we will learn more in a few days

Yes, she was black-haired, but I think they just changed the colour, and gave Geralt a bit more space to fight in by changing a small barn to a bigger warehouse thing. But this is the reference to the trailer we will get, I'm not expecting another bruxa fight in the game TBH

Ah damn, thought about a fight similar to a night to remember,
not the fight with the Bruxa in the cellar.

I think this is the fight we're getting, see above

But this is the reference to the trailer we will get, I'm not expecting another bruxa fight in the game TBH

Well in a little clip,i did see a female vampire, similar to the Bruxa you fight in the cellar, and she was killing a man in the streets at night. Was just 2-3 seconds

Well in a little clip,i did see a female vampire, similar to the Bruxa you fight in the cellar, and she was killing a man in the streets at night. Was just 2-3 seconds

Yes, and I think this is our Night to Remember reference

Yes, and I think this is our Night to Remember reference

Ah, yeah, that could it be.
Maybe they changed hair colour.

Btw,

i don't think that we will have "only" 1 bruxa fight in the game than.
The bruxa fight in the cellar is during the day, and Geralt said to her they don't have to fight and she answers she can't let him go.

The other Bruxa is shown in the night, and the bruxa from the trailer was a real contract and the fight was also in the night.

Well, let's wait and see.

Last edited:
That new character seems interesting from IGN review :)

I did not find really spoilerish information in the IGN review, is it the English one, or some other language ?

I'm also wondering about another quest from the previews...

The one about Geralt searching for male genitals, lost from a statue

It could be a reference to how Geralt's nude model looks like, there are some screenshots created with mods or console commands that show the model from the front.

There will be a nice easter egg about

Pass A38....
Who remembers ? :lol:

It's getting better and better.

I just saw Gronkhs preview part 2 ( german) , now Im very happy because it seems :

BaW will be sort of become a final ending , which reflects on your endings of the main game. I guess some good stuff is going to happen ;)( the happy time we've been waiting for )

btw when does preload start ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom