[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

+
I hope Geralt's immunities are up to scratch. She might give him Bird Flu.

Badum tish. I'll be going now. :p

Boing.... :lol:

Last edited:
All of them seem to cost Greater Red Mutagens, which are literally the rarest thing in the entire game. Edit: If the drop chances aren't improved that is, I guess they might be(?) :)

Gosh, seems like some farming is required. :(

Just use the console mate. But yeah I get what you mean. I have at least 20 or 30 Greater Blue ones and 40 or so Greater Green Ones. I do have 8 Greater Red Ones (Including the ones I used on my skillslots). I do however have at least 30 monster mutagens that can not be transformed into a Greater red one. That to me seems to be the major crux... Those are all Red Mutagens so they would easily give me 10-20 Greater Reds. I do hope CDPR sorted that out and let's you convert them to Greater Reds otherwise it's console time for me. After 350 hours and clearing all maps twice of all ? I'm not gonna roam around trying to find some random red mutagens.

All of them seem to cost Greater Red Mutagens, which are literally the rarest thing in the entire game. Edit: If the drop chances aren't improved that is, I guess they might be(?) :)

Gosh, seems like some farming is required. :(

Red mutagens are easy if you go to Skellige and fight Endrega Drones.

OK people that IGN UK mutations guide is wrong. Before everyone goes searching for only Red Mutagens.

We will need matching color Mutagens and more ability points as we move higher in the tree.
In the IGN article every ability unlock parameters are given as 2 Ability points and Two Greater RED mutagens that is wrong. Here are the screens.

I just heard in a youtube video:

you can display your armours, and maybe weapons, but I am not sure about that
I praying for this feature so long ago, thnaks CDPR :D

OK people that IGN UK mutations guide is wrong. Before everyone goes searching for only Red Mutagens.

We will need matching color Mutagens and more ability points as we move higher in the tree.
In the IGN article every ability unlock parameters are given as 2 Ability points and Two Greater RED mutagens that is wrong. Here are the screens.

So how many do we actually need? Apart from the 3 displayed how many of the other mutations require greater red mutagens and how many?

Cheers, did think it was weird that every one had red mutagens. With that said i think i have loads of green mutagens so i should be able to do what i want still very easily.

So how many do we actually need? Apart from the 3 displayed how many of the other mutations require greater red mutagens and how many?

It is only a guess, but from those pictures I think something like this would make sense:
- combat mutations require greater red mutagens, sign mutations greater blue mutagens, and alchemy mutations greater green mutagens
- the number of mutagens increases with more advanced mutations (2 or 3 ?), as does the number of ability points
- "mixed" mutations require both types of mutagens, e.g. red and blue for attack/sign, but maybe fewer of each

Last edited:
Top Bottom