[Spoilers] Can you betray Judy and River the same way you can betray Panam?

+
You can apparently betray Panam by ditching her when doing the save Saul mission. In which case Saul will die and she will hate you forever. I was just wondering, if anyone knows, if this can also be done with Judy in regards to Evelyn. And Rivers in regards to saving his nephew.

Thing is I want to test a playthrough where I have no one at the end. To see if there's any hidden dialogue or ending to having fucked over absolutely everyone I ever met.

Really?
To Judy, you can let Maiko control the Cloud and get her money, then Judy will put you into blacklist.
But I guess you will only get a ending which same as rush

You can abandon River when doing his questline in several ocassions, ending with Randy dead and River hating you or with both Randy and River dead and Josh sending you a message about how you abandoned them. You can find their graves when you visit the graveyard.

Oh god, Basically you can drop all the people who were counting on you ... I just knew about Judy, on the other hand for River and Panam it's very dark...

You can make a severe mistake with Judy in the Pisces quest based on your choice, you can either choose to go with Maiko's plan and make her be the boss of Clouds, and if you choose to accept the payment, Judy is done with you and you have no hopes of continuing any romance or friendship with her.

If you choose to go with Maiko's plan but don't accept her offer after, you are good, Judy will be okey with it, Maiko will be the boss and you will have no issues with Tyger Claws.

If you choose to declare Clouds independence and afterwards kill Maiko, you will be okey with Judy, she will just be in shock and not know what to think.

Don't kill Maiko, and don't accept money from her, rest of options should be fine and you will be rewarded by a priceless limited edition uber cute kiss from Judy, it will give purpose to your life and you will thank heavens to be in this timeline on Earth.

Just throwing this out there. You can also betray Panam when they go to steal the tank. Instead of agreeing to come along, back out. They will leave on their own. You can then rat them out to Saul, who will thank you. Panam will be pissed and blacklist you. Saul will give you a car.

Consequences to anything other than being "nice" to judy is meh, not worth anything imo either be nice or just ignore her side guest, no much thought put into this one outside being nice, though theres still things i need to try out, probably the best writing character to be nice to though, the worst thing that happens is she blocks you which to a few of my V's is a blessing

Consequences to anything other than being nice to Panam is no bad and worth exploring more, there a few "good" routes you can go depending on how you play your character, im still again exploring but there atleast was more thought put into "right the player has decided there character dont like this person route" and added options for you to take with vary results

River is really interesting and, for myself, how you do a npc, so many routes, outcomes, rp options, he a breathe of fresh air tbh and again im still exploring everything but there just so much going on compared to the others tbh

I'd highly, highly recommend exploring each character you can spend a good amount of time with in game from different angles, pick different dialogue, do there missions differently each time and also pick different dialogue/outcomes if it arises with other npc encountered in there specific missions. If they ask you to be sneaky, be sneaky once but then on a subsequent run be a bull in a china shop

Ultimately it changes not alot in the grand scheme but more importantly it sets each character you make apart and more unique even if they are all V

I'd also recommend changing the title to nothing but (spoiler) About possible betrayals :p

Top Bottom