[SPOILERS] Choices From The Main Game That Affect Corvo Bianco Ending

+
No, she isnt dressed special.
She tells you, that she isnt empress yet. The emperor wants it, but she want time to learn all about ruling. She travels with a group of nobles through nilfgaard and is making a break at toussaint now to test the wine.

I see. I suppose there is no option to ask her how are the Lodge Sorceresses doing in Nilfgaard? I'd like to know whether Philippa really became the advisor.

Really? She isn't even dressed up and with a decent hairstyle and make-up? : D : ( What are the dialogue options?

This seems to be the dialogue specific to the empress ending, but you can also use the debug console enabler mod (on PC) to work around the bug and see the scene in game: :)
Cirilla: You look good.
Cirilla: Come, don't just stand there. I want a hug.
Geralt: Thought I'd… I'd never see you again.
Cirilla: Well, I've departed, escaped, been forced to flee so many times… yet I always returned. You ought to be used ot it by now.
Cirilla: I like coming back into your life.
Geralt: I'm just glad you're here.

(mq7024_renovation_done == false)

Cirilla: The house is lovely… It just needs some work.
Geralt: Yeah… plan to do a lot. Wanna go outside, maybe? Could show you the grounds.

(mq7024_renovation_done == true, mq7024_guest_room_done == false)

Cirilla: You've a lovely home. With a great deal of potential.
Geralt: Got it from the duchess as her down payment for killing the Beast. Even started to renovate a bit… Come outside, lemme show you the grounds.

(mq7024_renovation_done == true, mq7024_guest_room_done == true)

Cirilla: You've fixed the place up nicely.
Geralt: Thanks. Got the house from the duchess as a down payment for killing the Beast. Come outside, lemme show you the grounds.

Cirilla: Aahh, it's lovely here! I could stay forever…

Geralt choice: So stay.

Geralt: Anything stopping you?
Cirilla: Obligations, duties. I'm only here because papa, I mean, Emhyr, concluded I must get to know what I'll rule once I take the throne. So I'm on a tour of the provinces with a small swarm of advisors.

Geralt choice: Doubt you'd like it.

Geralt: Nah, come on. You wouldn't like it…
Cirilla: Why not?
Geralt: Be bored to death. No orders to sign, no subjects to sentence to torture and death…
Cirilla: I intend to do no such thing, ever. And I don't set my name to any orders just yet. I'm being groomed - Emhyr's idea. So he sent me and a flock of advisors off on a tour of the provinces.

Cirilla: Which essentially means they take turns lecturing me while I follow them about, scribbling notes.
Geralt: Plan to stay in Beauclair a while?
Cirilla: A bit. I convinced my advisors we'd be unwise to depart before I'd tasted each of this year's wines. My knowledge would be incomplete, you see.
Cirilla: Though actually, just between you and me, I'm not certain I'm cut out to rule, govern, all that…
Geralt: Thinking you might give it up?
Cirilla: I can't say just yet. But I'm not willing to rule it out.

Geralt choice: Where's the emperor? What's he doing?

Geralt: How fares your venerable father?
Cirilla: He seems younger, quite rejuvenated. Abandoning high-level politics seems to have done it. It's as if the very awareness of peace grants him strength. Which most likely is the case.
Geralt: Think he'll keep his word?
Cirilla: I think that depends on me. If he feels I'm up to the task, he'll head out to pasture, yes…
Geralt: And if he doesn't?
Cirilla: Then there'll be nothing to stop him from returning. He hasn't ever had a problem changing his mind.

Geralt choice: When's the coronation?

Geralt: Preparations for the coronation coming along?
Cirilla: Not at all. I told him I'm in no hurry. I must see what the whole thing's about, first, acquaint myself with the empire's institutions, laws, and so forth.
Geralt: No pressure from Emhyr to speed things along?
Cirilla: He tried, but I told him I wished to be a good ruler, a strong ruler, not some puppet.
Geralt: No one else in the world he'd give in to like that.
Cirilla: I had nothing to do with that. There's just no one else in the world who's his daughter.
Cirilla: Speaking o which, as the future empress, I could secure you a comfortable position as court witcher…
Geralt: Thanks, but.. just not my thing, that. My place is on the Path.
Cirilla: Hehe. I know. Still had to try.

Geralt choice: See you later.

Geralt: See you later, Ciri.
Cirilla: Take care of yourself.

I think it actually stings worse that after all the books, after "I am your destiny Geralt! Say it: I am your destiny!" and after everything he has done, in the game she treats Geralt like some daft mate who is a bit balmy in the head and not exactly bright and can't even call him dad.

I never cared much for Ciri so I'm fine with her not calling Geralt dad and Yennefer mother, that would be cheesy

dont know if anyone has noticed this but on my ending(yen romance , ciri witcher) When geralts asks "Who is it" That barnebous guy replies : "They" did not do me the courtasy of introdrucing "themselves" ...

Why does he refer to "they" & "themselves" if its only 1 person ?

Im really baffled that only yen visited me after he said that ? Are the endings bugged ? did they forgot to add things ? empress ending & you get ciri as witcher ?
would like some confirmation @Rafal_Jaki or someone who can answer this....

Also the thing about the guestroom ( that barnebous guy even said when you renovate the guestroom you can invite guest .... did they also forget to add that as well ?

Im really thinking something went wrong with that whole invite thing & endings...

Last edited:
dont know if anyone has noticed this but on my ending(yen romance , ciri witcher) When geralts asks "Who is it" That barnebous guy replies : "They" did not do me the courtasy of introdrucing "themselves" ...

Why does he refer to "they" & "themselves" if its only 1 person ?

Im really baffled that only yen visited me after he said that ? Are the endings bugged ? did they forgot to add things ? empress ending & you get ciri as witcher ?
would like some confirmation @Rafal_Jaki or someone who can answer this....

to quote myself...

"they" is because it's a generic (gender neutral) message for Triss\Yen\Ciri\Dandelion.

mhh alright ...still seemed abit off to me ...
so I thought something went wrong

I'm sure that the polish language has a proper gender neutral word for he/she (it's one of those languages that has a word for everything doesn't it? :p). Which is just something they could only translate this way. But to be honest singular they\themselves is not that uncommon.

I'm sure that the polish language has a proper gender neutral word for he/she (it's one of those languages that has a word for everything doesn't it? ). Which is just something they could only translate this way. But to be honest singular they\themselves is not that uncommon.

nope, in Polish version there's a femine form used

Interesting, is that not odd if that is used when dandelion shows up? I know it would have been odd if it said herself in english.

Well it would be totally wrong used when Dandelion showned up. Maybe they have second version of this line recorded...or maybe Dandelion doesn't really show up in Corvo Bianco (anyone had ending with him?)

It does not seem to be conditional, this is all I found in English:
Butler: Master witcher! Some unknown individual barged into the residence. I resisted as best I could, but to no avail!
Geralt: Who is it?
Butler: Alas, they did not do me the basic courtesy of introducing themselves!
Of course, the lines are different in Polish, but if there is only one version, then that applies to all languages. It also seems to agree with @Sarcen's theory, as the first line talks about a single individual. I think the Dandelion epilogue is triggered if the player got the bad ending, so that would obviously make it rare because a lot of people just reload the game and change their choices in that case to "fix" the ending.

OK guys, I made a mistake - sorry. I was checking the lines quickly and skipped a previous sentence that makes a difference. Nevermind. So yes, there's a posibillity that Butler is reffering to Dandelion also, but still it's singular form in polish so I wouldn't be counting on more guests. Sorry

It does not seem to be conditional, this is all I found in English:
Butler: Master witcher! Some unknown individual barged into the residence. I resisted as best I could, but to no avail!
Geralt: Who is it?
Butler: Alas, they did not do me the basic courtesy of introducing themselves!
Of course, the lines are different in Polish, but if there is only one version, then that applies to all languages. It also seems to agree with @Sarcen's theory, as the first line talks about a single individual. I think the Dandelion epilogue is triggered if the player got the bad ending, so that would obviously make it rare because a lot of people just reload the game and change their choices in that case to "fix" the ending.
I had bad ending,
Dandelion arrived to prison to resque Geralt, but at home was Triss waiting for him.
And in ending where both sisters are dead there is only Triss.

Last edited:
I meant the bad ending of the main game where Ciri dies or disappears. I do not know if the romance choice matters in that case, but it can be tested with the console commands from this post.

When the guest is Dandelion, the ending of Blood and Wine does affect the dialogue with him.

I meant the bad ending of the main game where Ciri dies or disappears. I do not know if the romance choice matters in that case, but it can be tested with the console commands from this post.

When the guest is Dandelion, the ending of Blood and Wine does affect the dialogue with him.
Thanks! With bad ending Dandelion waiting at home ;) Just checked ;)

Top Bottom