(Spoilers) Dirty Deedz ( sp?)

+
I am on my second play through and I trying to get done all the gigs. I ran into dirty deedz where you are trying find the BD of a preacher son's murder? It turns out that these two normal people. A father and son had cooperated into making this a BD after you go through the place killing everyone that took part in this. They try to I guess convince you not to kill them and they are in it for the business? Of course, I shot them both. I was wondering if anyone ran into this side quest and what did you do?

I shot them both, looted the place left. About when I was leaving the area it came to my mind. No blood. I shot them with the wrong gun. Didn't want to go back, NCPD had price on them, so maybe then end up being used as target practice for MaxTac or something.

I've gone through all combinations except killing the son and letting the dad live. Maybe I'll do that for this playthrough. There's a BD you can find that basically shows the dad is in this biz and got his son into it. He can live the guilt of having gotten his son killed.

Where can you find that BD
Post automatically merged:

I shot them both, looted the place left. About when I was leaving the area it came to my mind. No blood. I shot them with the wrong gun. Didn't want to go back, NCPD had price on them, so maybe then end up being used as target practice for MaxTac or something.

These horrible people who deserve no mercy... infect night city and poison the dreams of the hopeful. Including Jackie and you. I see now how the only ending is you walking away from night city with people that you love. Judy, Panam and the Aldecados...

Last edited:
Top Bottom