[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

+
i was roaming beauclair when out of nowhere i hear some random guy start singing "Farewell and adieu, to you Toussaint ladies, farewell and adieu, to..." (i didnt hear it all because roach didnt stop when i told her to) i recognized the shanti RIGHT AWAY!!!!
nice black flag reference guys!!! ^w^

It's just a real life sailor song. Some porthands in Beauclair can be heard singing Drunken Sailor, Geralt also sang a variation of it in the vampire hunt in Oxenfurt.

It's just a real life sailor song. Some porthands in Beauclair can be heard singing Drunken Sailor, Geralt also sang a variation of it in the vampire hunt in Oxenfurt.
yeah i know but i wanted to put in on here as a black flag easter egg. too bad i didnt get to hear the whole thing because roach is out for blood when it comes to pedestrians.

Roache's quest is still the biggest easter egg... she sounds like Mister Ed.
i knooow that was my FAVOURITE quest ever. i laughed the entire time she was able to talk.
i also thought it was funny that she beat geralt into guessing the monster in question. XoD

Dunno if sb has mentioned it before, but to me, the whole start screen of the game is an easter egg. I mean, you can even see Orianna walking around in the background, making me guess that the start screen actually shows Geralt preparing for what happens in the "A Night to Remember" trailer. Not to mention the same song from the trailer running in the background xD

Was the bonfire at the end where you get a new sword before you get out of the Fable Book a reference to Dark Souls? There was bonfire with a sword in it, you lit the bonfire and then you get the sword. I thought that was DS callback lol

just did the roach quest on my other save file and i found out something i didnt catch the first time.
you can talk to the other animals around the hut!!

How is this a Halo reference? Genuinely curious. Big Halo fan so I feel like I should've caught that.
In the books, the Spartan IIs had a unique all-clear sign during training, they used to whistle olly olly oxen free. Even in Halo 5 it is mentioned when playing on the mission Reunion.

The hilarious "Paperchase" quest in which Geralt battles excessive bureaucracy (Permit A38 ) is one long brilliant reference to a very memorable sequence ("The place that sends you mad") from the movie "The Twelve Tasks of Asterix".

everyone ive asked has told me no. sucks because i couldnt look at the notice board by puss in boots and apparently there is a contract you can do that i never got to do.
wish we could re-enter it though it was pretty awesome!!

Holy shit I was doing the bank quest and something seemed so familiar! I thought to myself "Reminds me of the crazy house scene from Asterix and Obelix." So I went and looked up the scene on Youtube and bam! Permit A38!

Top Bottom