[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

+
To be fair, the AI thing is an assumption at this point.
Its pretty clear that Mr blue eyes is a proxy but we have no idea for whom.

In addition, we don't know what this magical cure he is offering is. V just accepts and hopes for the best. This is dumb but unterstandable, because sitting on you arse and waiting for the inevitable sucks.

Both options at least can pave the way to somebody who might be able to help.
We are not even completely sure it's a cure, it's something that money can't buy so cure is the most obvious one in V's case but writers can troll us all with it xd
Post automatically merged:

could be but only with magical writers help

so what in the sun happend with our savior panam
why pills lie on the table exactly where first stop in the star should be - Arizona
why v with unlimited money at his disposal still chooses some unknown corpo
panam and v talks only about death

i feel this game haha
i didn't call panam before rogue attack, later i found that she hates to say goodbye
when v kicks me in the cyberspace i still sent js to cyberhell
I completed the game and haven't found this map even though i find the exact spot where it was supposed to be, might be a glitch because on the same save quests like rollercoaster ride didn't show up for me i dunno why.
I would say that panam is just missing aldecaldos, they are her family and she is pretty stubborn. I guess that she wanted to convince V to go with them countless times and she cannot accept V's choice to stay in NC. The map might be their route. They were supposed to leave the Night city because many people like scorpion Died and they didn't have forces to with with rafeen shiv. Many weird things happen with Judy in that ending too. Between The mikoshi events and the epilogue V's character changed and we don't see in what way exactly. Judy mentions that V built a wall that she can't see through. V started lying to her and she doesn't want to tell judy what's actually happening. Ultimately she leaves V alone because she can't find herself in the city(she mentioned her plans in pyramid song quest so i expected this to happen)

Last edited:
They were supposed to leave the Night city because many people like scorpion Died and they didn't have forces to with with rafeen shiv.
whos many? no one avocados dies after av mission
they have a panzer to fight
this is just bad writing not clear for what
to torment the players?
the star ending does not even come close in terms of the consequences that the game presents compared to the rest

they even go throw radiation and that's all
radiation sickness or poisoning? forget, everything is all right
on top of arasaka, militech and night corp hunting list? forget, we are already far away, in a neighboring state!
but they can build aircraft ship when panzer always brakes when it should works
mitch may burn his brain! forget, he will be alright

i cant believe this nonsense

and if mrbe do not give v the cure it will be absolute disaster for the cyberpunk story

Last edited:
We are not even completely sure it's a cure, it's something that money can't buy so cure is the most obvious one in V's case but writers can troll us all with it xd

I completed the game and haven't found this map even though i find the exact spot where it was supposed to be, might be a glitch because on the same save quests like rollercoaster ride didn't show up for me i dunno why.
I would say that panam is just missing aldecaldos, they are her family and she is pretty stubborn. I guess that she wanted to convince V to go with them countless times and she cannot accept V's choice to stay in NC. The map might be their route. They were supposed to leave the Night city because many people like scorpion Died and they didn't have forces to with with rafeen shiv. Many weird things happen with Judy in that ending too. Between The mikoshi events and the epilogue V's character changed and we don't see in what way exactly. Judy mentions that V built a wall that she can't see through. V started lying to her and she doesn't want to tell judy what's actually happening. Ultimately she leaves V alone because she can't find herself in the city(she mentioned her plans in pyramid song quest so i expected this to happen)
It it's something money can't buy, it's possibly V becoming a legend among legends.

You don't simply board a space station.

It can off course be a cure but if Mr blue eyes wording was the way you described it (have not played that ending), it could mean a lot of things.

In this case, a crystal palace expansion would just be Vs swansong.

It it's something money can't buy, it's possibly V becoming a legend among legends.

You don't simply board a space station.

It can off course be a cure but if Mr blue eyes wording was the way you described it (have not played that ending), it could mean a lot of things.

In this case, a crystal palace expansion would just be Vs swansong.

Going for the simplified goals that everyone mentions here (also according to the epilogue shards):
- Star -> long quiet life
- Sun -> glory in death

Shouldn't V be happier in the Sun if their final goal really was to be immortalized in legend, accepting death as the price?
V is running the Afterlife and on top of everything, yet still sounds defeated and pissed off for the entire epilogue.

Plus there's this pretty grim shard in the mansion:
Why so many candles, these faces above me?
No more harm shall ever meet my body.

Everyone is standing - while here alone I lie -
Grieving, feigning. One must be true when one must die.

And so, buried under these wreathes of leaves, I lie -
Solemnly - Agelessly - Solitarily.

Death, gone silent, once again rushes to my head,
Though by now I know all my comprehension is dead.

How I loathe to become accustomed to this grave,
To be what I once was - that is all I crave.

The only thing worth buying is survival.

The map doesn't show up if you don't romance Panam

Going for the simplified goals that everyone mentions here (also according to the epilogue shards):
- Sun -> glory in death

Shouldn't V be happier in the Sun if their final goal really was to be immortalized in legend, accepting death as the price?
V is running the Afterlife and on top of everything, yet still sounds defeated and pissed off for the entire epilogue.

Plus there's this pretty grim shard in the mansion:

The only thing worth buying is survival.

The map doesn't show up if you don't romance Panam
The problem is that i romanced her xd

- Sun -> glory in death

The thing is that if this was their intention, then some players (namely those who romanced River and Kerry) will NEVER get the long quite life with their loved ones because they get dumped in Star and go out with a bang in Sun. Not really fair, right? Unless this is an intential fuck you to straight women and gay men.

Being Alt's afternoon snack is starting to sound tempting
Omnomnomnomnon.

Well. It needs some really strange writing for a post credit dlc.
Wouldn't be the first time though.

To add insult to injury, they could make several 30 second montages explaining how you got to the beginning of the dlc.

That would be fun....

The thing is that if this was their intention, then some players (namely those who romanced River and Kerry) will NEVER get the long quite life with their loved ones because they get dumped in Star and go out with a bang in Sun. Not really fair, right? Unless this is an intential fuck you to straight women and gay men.

I know and that's part of why I don't like that interpretation, alongside the fact that you can reject both concepts throughout the game and there are people that get to be legends and live (Rogue, Morgan Blackhand, Johnny if you pick Temperance, Saburo in the Devil etc). It's also a very simplistic approach and doesn't take the Arasaka ending into consideration.

From the post in my signature ->
Whatever additional meaning you add "the journey is more important than the destination", "at least V dies surrounded by loved ones" completely depends on V's outlook on things and how much importance you give to LIs (and only Panam/Judy at that).
After playing a satisfying story up until the end of Act 3 with my character that didn't fit that bill ("the destination is the only thing that counts, Johnny" and no LIs), that's not the message I got from the story, and neither do I want to stick to that railroaded path, which I find completely unappealing, to give V some sort of closure.

I have no issues with SK and believe Misty's tarots, this doesn't change my opinion of the endings. They were narratively unsatisfying for the majority of players that didn't revolve their V's journey around Panam/leaving Night City.

Just saying that IF it was the intended message, it's still very unsatisfying even for a V that accepted death in exchange for being a immortalized as a legend.

Omnomnomnomnon.

Well. It needs some really strange writing for a post credit dlc.
Wouldn't be the first time though.

To add insult to injury, they could make several 30 second montages explaining how you got to the beginning of the dlc.

That would be fun....
2 months after the events of cyberpunk 2077 intro without even knowing how V cured himself, oh shit that would be good.

I would say that it could be 1/2 days, in the ending you cross border and the distance to Tucson is not that great. I would rather think how much time passed between mikoshi and the epilogue, one of nomad's say that mitch was in a bad shape for a few days after the last mission and when we see him he is okay
I'd estimate the total time to be several days at most.
First for V and Panam to get out of Arasaka. Then have V contact Judy about meeting up and leaving, while everyone else gets a farewell message.
Figure a full day for deciding what's worth taking and leaving behind.
Nomads have to get things squared away planning while Panam and V meet up.
Basilisk needs some tuning up while the thrusters get a little TLC.

End credits I did some numbers on and came out to 3.5 days for the Basilisk alone with considerations for driving 10 hrs at a time, re-supply/fueling, 8 hrs for sleep, 1 for relaxing before sleep/ 1 hr for waking up/breakfast/breaking down sleeping arrangements. Rest used for whatever needs additional attention.
So maybe a week and a half total from Mikoshi to Tucson.

I'd estimate the total time to be several days at most.
First for V and Panam to get out of Arasaka. Then have V contact Judy about meeting up and leaving, while everyone else gets a farewell message.
Figure a full day for deciding what's worth taking and leaving behind.
Nomads have to get things squared away planning while Panam and V meet up.
Basilisk needs some tuning up while the thrusters get a little TLC.

End credits I did some numbers on and came out to 3.5 days for the Basilisk alone with considerations for driving 10 hrs at a time, re-supply/fueling, 8 hrs for sleep, 1 for relaxing before sleep/ 1 hr for waking up/breakfast/breaking down sleeping arrangements. Rest used for whatever needs additional attention.
So maybe a week and a half total from Mikoshi to Tucson.

Yeah...probably don't want to dilly dally after beefing with Militech, Nightcorp, AND Arasaka. The time frame for the Sun ending is like, 3 months after Mikoshi? And the time frame for the Devil is a few weeks at most... I'm basing this on him informing V they have 6 months and will be dead by winter.

Seems like they can just bring the Star and Devil endings up 2 - 3 months to line up with the Sun ending when you jettison into space.

Top Bottom