[Spoilers] End of Blood and Wine unfair!

+
[Spoilers] End of Blood and Wine unfair!

Hello,

I have a really important Question for you,
at the End of Blood and Wine Yennefer arrived into my House.
I read much in the Internet and found out that Ciri would
arrive when i romanced no one. At this Point i was very unhappy
because that doesn´t make any sence. Why should Ciri not
arrive when i Romance one. I have started a petition
to show you that a lot of us Gamer dont think that this
make sence and that we will have an Patch or Update for
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to change this Inconsistencies.
I and a lot of other Gamers will that Ciri and the Romance
arrive in the House because that makes a lot more sence
and it is much better than yet. I know that i am only one
Person but i hope you can understand me. That´s all i
had to say hopefully you will take me seriously and you will
release a Update which change this.

Sorry for my really bad english, I´m from Germany. :D

From Marcel

it's understandable what you say

i would also like to see Ciri and Yennefer or Triss

but this is the way things are
and there won't be any patch, so you just have to accept the ending

sorry

cyberpunkforever;n7868350 said:
it's understandable what you say

i would also like to see Ciri and Yennefer or Triss

but this is the way things are
and there won't be any patch, so you just have to accept the ending

sorry

Yes, i know. But CDPR isn´t planning yet a the Witcher 4 in the future and i think when we reached the end of Geralt´s Story, there shoud be a better end with ciri (his "Child") and with the Romance (in my game it is Yennefer because she is like a mother for Ciri).

Marceloxoo;n7868460 said:
Yes, i know. But CDPR isn´t planning yet a the Witcher 4 in the future and i think when we reached the end of Geralt´s Story, there shoud be a better end with ciri (his "Child") and with the Romance (in my game it is Yennefer because she is like a mother for Ciri).
I wholeheartedly agree with you. CDPR should come forward with an explanation and/or patch regarding this.

Marceloxoo;n7868460 said:

yes, i agree

and you can ask for it as much as you want

but the developers are working on a new game, cyberpunk 2077

they won't release any new update or patch for the witcher 3

you have to accept that

es tut mir Leid

cyberpunkforever;n7868880 said:
yes, i agree

and you can ask for it as much as you want

but the developers are working on a new game, cyberpunk 2077

they won't release any new update or patch for the witcher 3

you have to accept that

es tut mir Leid

I Know but an Update like this is a wish of a lot of Witcher fans i know the chances are really bad but
If a lot of people wants something like this, then they can realize something like this. Even if it does
not fit partly temporally but it would be only a small change in the game but this change will make the game after
the end of Blood and Wine a lot better.

Marceloxoo;n7869040 said:
I Know but an Update like this is a wish of a lot of Witcher fans i know the chances are really bad but
If a lot of people wants something like this, then they can realize something like this. Even if it does
not fit partly temporally but it would be only a small change in the game but this change will make the game after
the end of Blood and Wine a lot better.

yes, we understand, and lots of people here already posted this, and wanted an update of patch to bring Ciri or any other character

i agree, i want to see ciri too, and other characters, Fringilla for example

but the developers decide this, we alrady asked fo this lots of times, but the developers said that there won't be any new content for tw3

they are woking o new game now

you can still try to convice them

guys
lets admit , as much as we all love W3 , because it is an awesome game
there are many many things we would like to see fixed...

but THE EASIEST WAY TO FIX THOSE PROBLEM FOR BOTH GAMERS AND DEVS - RELEASE FULL MODDING TOOLS!!!

nircc;n7891560 said:
guys
lets admit , as much as we all love W3 , because it is an awesome game
there are many many things we would like to see fixed...

but THE EASIEST WAY TO FIX THOSE PROBLEM FOR BOTH GAMERS AND DEVS - RELEASE FULL MODDING TOOLS!!!

CDPR blew this one. I doubt modding tools for TW3 will ever be released, until they'll remake the game with a new engine, for which they'll release the editor.

jcchg

Forum regular
I had the exact same feeling. Then I realized Blood and Wine isn't about Ciri. This plot was closed up in the main game. B&W is about Toussaint and Regis.

And when Ciri, the princes of Nilfgaard does come to visit Geralt, she's wearing the tattered rags she's been wearing throughout Wild Hunt! That makes no sense. She should arrive wearing expensive black attire that should be something like what Syanna wears. Big games can have little flaws here and there that can be forgiven like Geralt knowing Rico Miersdorf's name despite choosing the narrative path where Rico doesn't mention it (just one example among many), but at the end game, this kind of flaw should not be allowed by the developers..

Top Bottom