[SPOILERS]Ending Question

+
So i finally finished the game last night and gotta say.... wasn't too happy with the ending i got, went looking at a few guides to see if there were any better options but not too sure from the info i found.
So my question is this:

Is there a path that gives V and Johnny Happy Ending?

It feels like either V fades away giving Johnny their body, V takes back their body but only has a short time left to live, or V gets royally screwed over and neither 'walk away' happy.
Please dont tell me on top of all the other bullshit we have had to put up with that this games also a "All endings are bad" game?

So i finally finished the game last night and gotta say.... wasn't too happy with the ending i got, went looking at a few guides to see if there were any better options but not too sure from the info i found.
So my question is this:

Is there a path that gives V and Johnny Happy Ending?

It feels like either V fades away giving Johnny their body, V takes back their body but only has a short time left to live, or V gets royally screwed over and neither 'walk away' happy.
Please dont tell me on top of all the other bullshit we have had to put up with that this games also a "All endings are bad" game?

Yes. It's why there's a massive thread on it.

Nope, you can't save them both, it's either V, Johnny or none. Although,
there's a secret ending if you manage to make all the right choices between V and Johnny thus going solo at Arasaka tower.
No one dies (except one of the two protagonists) but it's the most fitting ending on this game imo.

Top Bottom