[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

+
I have suspicions that the Evelyn/Judy questlines got cut at some point and what's left is one conclusion.

at this point nothing can surprise me in cybercut 2077
Post automatically merged:

i have suspisions that most of the feutures were cut at some point. Even the mainstory is lackluster in terms of choise and branching storys. Theres nothing?
Honestly feels like 60% of this game was cut at some point and it fucking shows. I am still enjoying it but there are OBVIOUS sections where "yep, there was meant to be something more here" feeling creeps in.

exactly

Last edited:
And then went back to Clouds? Why? To raise less suspicions?

I remember seeing a comment (Can't remember if it was here) saying that she probably chose to go to Clouds to keep Judy and The Mox safe.
Ev belonged to this gang and we know she was very protective of Judy, and if she knew she was in danger, she also knew the people looking for her would probably massacre everyone at Lizzie's just to get her. Despite knowing she'd be treated like shit, she decided the best bet to keep everyone safe was gong to Clouds, cause Tygerclaws are a stronger gang and they meant nothing to her. Sadly, she wasn't counting on them abusing her and discarding her like a broken toy when the VB attacked her.
Tragically enough, if Ev have stayed at Lizzie's, there was a chance the VB wouldn't have been able to 'fry' her.

some characters are just meant to die to propel the story. maybe if she wasn't such a sexy slut her loss would be felt less, but what can you do. replace her model with some fat ugly guy maybe?

some characters are just meant to die to propel the story. maybe if she wasn't such a sexy slut her loss would be felt less, but what can you do. replace her model with some fat ugly guy maybe?
Don't really like the idea of (potentially) interesting characters wasted too soon. Also, don't like your idea either.

at this point nothing can surprise me in cybercut 2077
Post automatically merged:

exactly
yeah things seemed to be real rushed, premature and corners were cut. it looks like they needed more time.

I know this might sound weird for some of you but seriously, why the hell couldnt we have treated Evelyn after she was trapped by Woodman in the first place? We got to put her to bed and all, she was super traumatized for what happened to her. Then what happens? V starts making plans with Judy and leaves the house and then she dies later on. I mean...WTF? Aren't there any BASIC options to treat her or get her to an hospital? We just ignore the fact that she's lying in bed dying and then she cuts her wrists short after? OFC she does, BECAUSE SHE WASNT TREATED :mad: . I accept any kind of opinion, thank you.

*VROOOOM VROOOOM* My V rather bought a new car, instead of paying for a 24/7 ICU for a character that might have valuable info.

(that story also bothered me and I came to the conclusion that V and Judy are really bad people and horrible friends)

Reading the messages on Judy's computer, you can see she tried to get some help after fixing the tech didn't solve the problem. Her mind was too far gone. Is it better to make her suffer for the benefit of others, or that she's free of torment by her own choice?

As I said: V and Judy are bad people and really awful friends.

V: I'm gonna kill a hundred gang members to get to Evelyn. So that my buddy Judy can rip the info I want from Eve's memory chips. After that I don't care what happens to her, cause I'm off to kill the Voodoo Boys next.

I guess that makes V as bad as the other villains.

Whoever said they were not?

Also, it should be up to the player to make major decisions, like CDPR did with the Witcher series. And in the 2 years before release their marketing team bombared their audience with empty promises about life paths and that no playthrough will be like the other and that there would be a ton of choices and decisions.

Only there aren't and we must go along with every nonsense the story forces us to do.

As I said: V and Judy are bad people and really awful friends.

V: I'm gonna kill a hundred gang members to get to Evelyn. So that my buddy Judy can rip the info I want from Eve's memory chips. After that I don't care what happens to her, cause I'm off to kill the Voodoo Boys next.

I guess that makes V as bad as the other villains.
1. V is not a hero and it was made clear that they wanted to get to Evelyn for their own sake
2. V and Evelyn were never "friends", I don't know why you keep on repeating this statement
3. You seem to care a lot about Evelyn who wouldn't give a damn about V. Do you think Evelyn is a good person? She backstabbed (or tried to) backstab everyone included in the heist, there's no reason why she wouldn't do the same to V and Jackie as well. Also, if you read Judy's computer messages, it implies that Evelyn and Judy hadn't seen each other in a while and that Evelyn contacted Judy just to get assistance for the BD. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that she would have burned Judy as well after escaping the city
4. Your V might have been driving a Rayfield with a ton of cash but my V didn't even have a car because Delamain trashed it when she went to get Evelyn out of the den

4. Your V might have been driving a Rayfield with a ton of cash but my V didn't even have a car because Delamain trashed it when she went to get Evelyn out of the den
And then the chip for brains has the nerve to ask for help! But, his eddies are as good as anyone's, right? ;)

1. V is not a hero and it was made clear that they wanted to get to Evelyn for their own sake
2. V and Evelyn were never "friends", I don't know why you keep on repeating this statement
3. You seem to care a lot about Evelyn who wouldn't give a damn about V. Do you think Evelyn is a good person? She backstabbed (or tried to) backstab everyone included in the heist, there's no reason why she wouldn't do the same to V and Jackie as well. Also, if you read Judy's computer messages, it implies that Evelyn and Judy hadn't seen each other in a while and that Evelyn contacted Judy just to get assistance for the BD. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that she would have burned Judy as well after escaping the city

If our V is a hero or villain is up to the player and my V would totally have ripped off Dex and gone on a run with Evelyn, had the game actually given us the storyline that it teased in the prologue.

And I don't care if Evelyn is good or bad. My V is a fking psycho and stone cold killer anyway. Almost nobody in Night City is a good person (with a few exceptions like River or Jackie's mom), so who cares.

What you posted is what's true for you and that's fine. But different players will have different opinions about the characters, the story and it's outcomes.

Regardless of Lifepath, V is an anti-hero at best. We're a smuggler/street thug/corporate professional who clearly has no issue with murder turned mercenary. We work for money. There are very few times we can turn down getting paid. When things go wrong, we're in a race against time for our life. V's not the kind of person who would have an issue spilling blood, particularly of those in their way.

There is no ultimate truth, cause everyone will play their V the way they imagine the character to be. Especially cause V is a blank slate with a minimal backstory.

Hero, villain, anti-hero, psycho - it's all on the table and only limited by the paths the game offers in the main story, which is already narrow enough.

Top Bottom