[Spoilers] It could have been more interesting if tables have turned...

+
It would have been a more engaging and interesting plot if we were playing as johnny from the start as a main character and played the story till he got soulkilled from the getgo.

So that the prolouge would be swapped with act 1 and instead we would see the heist as a memory of V before getting shot in the head.

Being johnny inside V is a very cool idea where V still has their voice but Johnny is the one who talks and we would shape and or see his point of view and personality from first hand and people around would react to the change of Vs behaviour too and then Johnny would understand what happened.

It just seems more interesting to me to be stuck in someone else's body rather than having a ghost that haunts you sort of.

What you guys think?

That Johnny is a secondary character and this is an rpg with custom character so the idea of "Johnny main" is nosense.

it would have been better if there had been a third act of the game after those endings WITHOUT JOHNNY (the dlcs are going to be like that I suppose).

But the writing of Johnny is very clear>secondary character no sense have him as a main 'cause of two flashblacks, really.

Yeah was thinking the same thing. CD Red seem to prefer writing for a fixed character (Johnny/Geralt) than more of a blank slate of V.
The whole notion of handing the body back to the original host or walking out with it yourself feels more impactful too.

V would be played by keenu?
I find the idea oddly amusing, having the power to treat him like he does it with V... a byatch!

Playing as a voice inside the head of somebody is an interesting idea, but imo it would be a risky one. I don't know if it is for such a big project.
As for Silverhand for main char instead of V - no thank you. At least for me, the main thing about cyberpunk 2077 was that we could create V. Witcher was nice with Geralt, but it always came as an afterthought compared to games with character creator. That is very subjective ofcourse, but I feel that it would take something from the game if we had a premade main char ala Geralt.

Top Bottom