[SPOILERS] Johnny Silverhand Timeline(kinda makes no sense)

+
Honestly, Johnny Silverhand timeline makes no sense to me.

In the interlude portion of the game, we are thrown back, or reliving the memory from Johnny planting the nuclear bomb at Arasaka, that happen in 2023.
Next, in the Transmission job, we are thrown even further back, this time, 10 years before the terrorist attack, in other words, in 2013, Johnny going to Rogue for help to free Alt.
After we finish the job, V wakes up in an abandoned hotel in Pacifica, here Johnny gives him his military tags, to which V replies(I'm paraphrasing here), this goes fifty years back, while I'm pretty sure Johnny dies right after the bombing from Soul Killer. On top of this dialogue, Johnny continues with the same date as V mentions here, fifty years back, Johnny fighting in some Mexican front.
If I'm not mistaken, this is mentioned again when we find Johnnys' grave.

When we come to the point where we can finish Johnny's questline, Johnny on the date with Rogue at the drive-in cinema, Rogue says something along the lines, "Pretend it's 2015, the first time we met", and, at this point I'm already bamboozled.
If I'm to follow the timeline, Johnny went to the Mexican front in 2027, died in 2023, met Rogue in 2015 and went on a mission with Rogue to save Alt in 2013, so what the hell is with the timeline? Did I miss something or the editors failed to catch this to have some consistency?

Top Bottom