SPOILERS - Love Letter to Cyberpunk 2077 - Part 1- Chippin' In - Prologue, Part 2- Story Continued - Never Fade Away

+
I love this game. I always have from day one. I enjoyed the bugs for just being goofy and off the rails at times. I enjoyed once the game was working better and could really get into the story and characters all over. There were times I got frustrated with certain things not working as they should but was never more then a slight bump against everything else. With 625+ hours spent within Night City I wanted to make something akin to a a Love Letter for this game.

I plan to make 2-3 more of these to included the entire Main/bit of side Story. I will apologize to anyone who's not a fan of the Graphic settings I have to use. I may love this game but my PC has other thoughts... :D I just hope you can enjoy the concept I'm going for here.

One last thing. I am looking for suggestions on what parts of the game to add, maybe parts to avoid and 100% which ending I should use. For this first video I took awhile to decided on which lifepath, how to deal with Royce etc etc. I'm trying to keep this V to a Story. I picked Street Kid so he had no interest in dealing with Militech. He already couldn't afford to pay Vik for the upgrades so he took the choice that came natural to deal with Royce. Things such as that.

Thank you and I hope you Enjoy!

Part 2 - I Learned some new tricks and just all around think I got better at editing. Hope this trend continues and each new one is just better and better! Hope you Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Added part 2. Was harder to find a good end point to shoot for this time around. But think I got a good one and learned alot of new things to add and improve part 3!

Top Bottom