(SPOILERS) Multiple Romance?

+
What happens when you romance 2 people at once?

also what happens in the ending scenes? like do both of them follow me or..

What happens when you romance 2 people at once?

also what happens in the ending scenes? like do both of them follow me or..
Nope. You can finish both romance options for your gender. But the male love interests just dump your ass in the end where the female ones can follow you depending on the endings.

And that is the case even if you just romance one of them.

I am a firm believer they did that because they ran out of time to balance the story around multiple romances. Or to just give the option to V to tell people that he/her is already taken.

Nope. You can finish both romance options for your gender. But the male love interests just dump your ass in the end where the female ones can follow you depending on the endings.

I am a firm believer they did that because they ran out of time to balance the story around multiple romances. Or to just give the option to V to tell people that he/her is already taken.

o,,ok

rivers very sus then lmao

Ya one follows in one of the endings (I believe) and I reheally hate the fact that you're not given the option to stay/be with the other one. That sucked so bad. Harsh, man, harsh. Am a bit bent about that, actually. This old lady is all full of scowls about it. xD

Who you choose to call while on the roof with Johnny decides which one is "the one" since you can't call both.
Hmmm maybe I should try a different ending? I just need to figure out which one will let me keep my male. Or does he dump regardless? I know he did on one of the endings and it sucked but I understood why.

Guest 4412420

Hmmm maybe I should try a different ending? I just need to figure out which one will let me keep my male. Or does he dump regardless? I know he did on one of the endings and it sucked but I understood why.
I'm guessing that you romanced River, right? Same ending applies to Kerry too.

The Sun ending (going with Johnny and Rogue) is the way to go for River to stay with V.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that you romanced River, right? Same ending applies to Kerry too.

The Sun ending (going with Johnny and Rogue) is the way to go for River to stay with V.
Aahh okie. Thanks for that. =0)) And ya. Was River.

I woke next to River, which was way cool....I thought. I so very much hated to leave him for that 'last' mission. Did V just die in her suit on the way there?? I was already devastated that I left my chosen squeeze. An 'I love you' would have been bad ass. IMO. ;)

Top Bottom