[Spoilers] No main jobs in journal after completing search and destroy. Game-breaking bug

+
There are no main jobs in my journal after completing search and destroy. I read somewhere that it might have been because the whole act where you find soul killer is bugged and never lets you actually do it. I myself only got to finding and talking to alt cunningham's construct and assumed it was the end of that act. I however received a mission asking me to talk to Jonny after this act but his dialogue didn't make much sense in the context of the story. I think that it might have been an out of place mission that bugged my game so that I could not play the soul killer act. I've invested a whole lot into this game time wise and this bug really ruins it for me. I hope they come out with a fix soon.

One would hope they would've fixed this by now, two patches and still in the same situation, I can't finish the game now thanks to this game breaking bug, now I'm seriously considering getting the refund, this is ridiculous.

Anyone solved this issue yet? I'm on my second play through (corpo), I'm having this issue. Street i managed to complete all main

Please CDPR, fix this, it's been more than a month, I just want to finish the game, is that too much to ask?

Top Bottom