[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

+
I have not reached the end of the game, but thus far I've run into several NPCs that I took enjoyment out of flatlining. I'm talking NPCs that got under my skin enough that I HOPED I'd get an option to do them in, and when I got it I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1. Woodman- He was a pig and I'd have killed him given the chance whether Judy asked me to or not. But he's the weakest of the ones I've encountered so far. The guy screamed "KILL ME!" from your first meeting. He's the kind of guy in real life that dozens of people would fill with lead if given the chance.
  2. Maiko- I wanted to beat the snot of her every time she was around. When the chance/option to flatline her came up I'm only sorry it was too easy.
  3. Brigitte/Placide- The first playthrough I had I was wary of not being able to get more missions from them. But that was soon after launch. Recently after reading stuff I'd heard that it wouldn't make a difference...so when given the option to pay them back for being douchebag liars and backstabbers? Man, I made sure I headshotted both of them and their minions. They (so far) get first place in NPCs I'd have paid eddies for a chance to smoke.
I honestly hope there are more further in. The catharsis, you know...anyone else have NPCs you wanted to put six feet under?

Brigitte/Placide- The first playthrough I had I was wary of not being able to get more missions from them. But that was soon after launch. Recently after reading stuff I'd heard that it wouldn't make a difference...so when given the option to pay them back for being douchebag liars and backstabbers? Man, I made sure I headshotted both of them and their minions. They (so far) get first place in NPCs I'd have paid eddies for a chance to smoke.

According to games journalists you are a racist and so are CDPR for making them the bad guys.

Every time I run The Heist, I have to push the button. I've opened up the door. I've talked with him, but push the button every time.
That, and every NPC that honks at me when I'm driving. Like they would do anything if I honked at them, come on now, that's just hypocritical.

According to games journalists...

Honestly, starting that sentence with the phrase "According to games journalists" made me laugh - thanks, I needed that!

I was very happy to be rid of my corpo buddy-turned-blackmailer. Also strongly agree on Woodman.

As far as I've gotten, Aaron in Scrolls Before Swine..

I literally left and went to a Ripperdoc to get my Mantis Blades to make it more personal..
Haven't run ito him yet. Can't wait, now!
Post automatically merged:

Nah then they would just call you an uncle Tom and claim you dont understand Black issues as they did with Mike Pondsmith.
...and it would be as laughable.

I have not reached the end of the game, but thus far I've run into several NPCs that I took enjoyment out of flatlining. I'm talking NPCs that got under my skin enough that I HOPED I'd get an option to do them in, and when I got it I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1. Woodman- He was a pig and I'd have killed him given the chance whether Judy asked me to or not. But he's the weakest of the ones I've encountered so far. The guy screamed "KILL ME!" from your first meeting. He's the kind of guy in real life that dozens of people would fill with lead if given the chance.
  2. Maiko- I wanted to beat the snot of her every time she was around. When the chance/option to flatline her came up I'm only sorry it was too easy.
  3. Brigitte/Placide- The first playthrough I had I was wary of not being able to get more missions from them. But that was soon after launch. Recently after reading stuff I'd heard that it wouldn't make a difference...so when given the option to pay them back for being douchebag liars and backstabbers? Man, I made sure I headshotted both of them and their minions. They (so far) get first place in NPCs I'd have paid eddies for a chance to smoke.
I honestly hope there are more further in. The catharsis, you know...anyone else have NPCs you wanted to put six feet under?

1 I enjoyed beating him to death when I found out they gave Ev to fingers. Then enjoyed the fact that I did even more afer leaning about everything he did to her.

2. I wanted to but didn't for Judy

3 I wanted all the VB dread for what they did to EV

Last edited:
I did kill Woodman, but the game of course glitched out and didn't register I'd done it. So he popped up alive again in a later quest. On the plus side, I got to kill him twice. But on the negative side, the satisfaction of the first (much harder) kill was kind of ruined.

I did kill Woodman, but the game of course glitched out and didn't register I'd done it. So he popped up alive again in a later quest. On the plus side, I got to kill him twice. But on the negative side, the satisfaction of the first (much harder) kill was kind of ruined.
It isn't a glitch. The game just says that you only knocked him out. You didn't kill him. He shows up again no matter how the first interaction goes.

It isn't a glitch. The game just says that you only knocked him out. You didn't kill him. He shows up again no matter how the first interaction goes.
True. On my first playthrough I thought it was a glitch. On this playthrough I tried to end him and found it wasn't possible even though I'd beaten him. When I got the second chance to finish him off I made sure he was dead.

I really wish I had the chance to say to Maiko "Where's your smart mouth now?" when I blew her away, though.

According to games journalists you are a racist and so are CDPR for making them the bad guys.
Sad world this one. I erradicated them the first chance i got because they were a bunch of pretentious backstabbing cunts, not because of whatever race they are... So twisted to think that race bulshit.
Sad world indeed.

I wanted to murder Placide since the very first time i met him. So i did, before wiping out his entire crew.
Good times.

So Woodman has a biochip too huh?

When Brigitte says you are in my territory, I was "Oooh (BAM! Comrade's Hammer her) And?" Remember the first playthrough. I let them live, but that jerk Placide message me in the middle of my mission told me to watch myself or something then vanished. In the second time, he deserves some bullets in the head as my reply.

Crazy NPC who screamed about reptilians and such. I know it was some famous streamer dude, but it was so obvious they making sure nobody is going to miss him. He is standing right next to the very important location in the main quest.

Nothing like a yelling amateur voice actor ruining your experience with very important main characters, right ? so fun...
I have nothing against that man, I just thought internet celebrities should be a hidden secret.

I am sure hes fans were having a blast, I didn't. Killed him in no time.

All invincible NPC which won't block your progression, such as
Militech guys during The Pickup optional objective, in gameplay trailer I supposedly able to grab the gun.

So Woodman has a biochip too huh?

When Brigitte says you are in my territory, I was "Oooh (BAM! Comrade's Hammer her) And?" Remember the first playthrough. I let them live, but that jerk Placide message me in the middle of my mission told me to watch myself or something then vanished. In the second time, he deserves some bullets in the head as my reply.
Lol...
if Placide wants to message me I'll need a ouija board

Top Bottom