[SPOILERS] Peralez Questline

+
Something people can miss is that you can also talk to Judy over a phonecall after done with peralez Mission. From one of the PCs you can see that it was Judy who recommended V for them.
She has no clue of course whats going on

Phonecall will happen only when Blue Eyes can see you, if you will aproach scene from walls of nearby building it can happen very close to Jefferson. If you're out of line of sight of Blue Eyes, nothing will happen. So phoncall is done by Blue Eyes.
I just try, there is no way to be near Jefferson without receive the call. Even without been in the line of sight of Mr Blue Eyes :(
Even behind the wall at the very right of the place (he cant' see me, impossible), the call is launched.

I just try, there is no way to be near Jefferson without receive the call. Even without been in the line of sight of Mr Blue Eyes :(
Even behind the wall at the very right of the place (he cant' see me, impossible), the call is launched.
It's like when you are approaching from different direction, phonecall will not trigger/trigger.
If you will use parkour from level of streets to get to level of Peralez, instantly you will get call, in moment Blue Eyes can see you. Opposite when you go from wall of builiding, that what I noticed. Maybe it's just trigger depending on range you're from Peralez. I'm on this quest too so will test it, but from what I remeber once I got phoncall literally few steps from Peralez.
I've already stated that no matter what - you will get phonecall, at some point. Otherwise you could bug out quest. That's just my observations, maybe I'm wrong.

It's like when you are approaching from different direction, phonecall will not trigger/trigger.
If you will use parkour from level of streets to get to level of Peralez, instantly you will get call, in moment Blue Eyes can see you. Opposite when you go from wall of builiding, that what I noticed. Maybe it's just trigger depending on range you're from Peralez. I'm on this quest too so will test it, but from what I remeber once I got phoncall literally few steps from Peralez.
I've already stated that no matter what - you will get phonecall, at some point. Otherwise you could bug out quest. That's just my observations, maybe I'm wrong.
In fact, I tried few times at the left, to jump on the wall and follow the building at max without been in Mr Blue Eyes line of sight. But the phone call always start even before I double jump on the wall.
I also tried few times at the right (where there is a car that you can buy), to follow the wall by staying behind (who is way higher than V), so Mr Blue Eyes can't see me. But the phone call also start before to sneak-jump above the wall.

So I don't know from where I have to go to be more "sneaky" :)

In fact, I tried few times at the left, to jump on the wall and follow the building at max without been in Mr Blue Eyes line of sight. But the phone call always start even before I double jump on the wall.
I also tried few times at the right (where there is a car that you can buy), to follow the wall by staying behind (who is way higher than V), so Mr Blue Eyes can't see me. But the phone call also start before to sneak-jump above the wall.

So I don't know from where I have to go to be more "sneaky" :)
I will check it out, maybe I'm totaly wrong. :ROFLMAO:

One thing to note. It could be absolutely nothing at all and it's as it is discussed in the game after the 1st mission where you retrieve Sandra Dorsett who we know had been looking into NIght Corps experiments using AI to secretly influence their workers. After the mission you will have to go to Viktors to get a new eye and grip cyberware but also V talks how he feels he got some sort of a 'bug' from jacking into Sandra. There's not much else to it.

The Piano thing I was talking about before in Dream On quest and I believe also in I Fought the Law, at Peralez apartment. The automated piano is playing ' Clair de lune ' which also has a poem as I aforementioned in one of my above posts. The poem reads as follows:

'' Your soul is a chosen landscape
Where charming masquerades and dancers are promenading,
Playing the lute and dancing, and almost
Sad beneath their fantastic disguises.

While singing in a minor key
Of victorious love, and the pleasant life
They seem not to believe in their own happiness
And their song blends with the light of the moon,

With the sad and beautiful light of the moon,
Which sets the birds in the trees dreaming,
And makes the fountains sob with ecstasy,
The slender water streams among the marble statues. ''

This was pretty much my favorite quests. There are some hidden stuff there that people might miss.

When you enter the penthouse you will hear an automated piano playing a tune. The song is related to some poetry that further suggests they are being brainwashed.

Before the Mission briefing Jefferon is on the phone and it would seem that it could be Night Corp behind it.

Since i had technical ability i messed with the TV Screen getting a dose of neoural conditioning.

Im not sure If the phonecall you get before meeting Jefferson at the park is due to touching the Screen.

Im also hoping there will be more to this in the 1st expansion. I chose to tell the truth.
Cool thing to learn yes. I' also powering up this time around so most stats will be maxed before I'll be entering this quest.
I'll try and find every pixel of interaction and see what all there is to learn.

The phone call from the unknown person feels like its range dependend and will always trigger. No matter how sneaky you try and be.

[Edit] btw, awesome to see this topic rise up a little again. Feels like it has been so long since last it marvelled me :)

Does anyone else noticed the invisible air vehicle on the roof at the end of the van chase? it's on the right hand side.
Yep since a little while (posted at the beginning of this thread) :)

And if you are quick enough, you can kill the two guys who run to get in this AV (and read a shard).
(on the ladders in my screenshot).

Something I noticed on my Netrunner playthrough at the end of "Dream On" van chase. If you ping the network for the area their is a Access Point and A/C system underground near the van. Couldn't find any entrances to get to them. So could be a bug with items on the wrong elevation or their could be even more going on then we have noticed already.

Something I noticed on my Netrunner playthrough at the end of "Dream On" van chase. If you ping the network for the area their is a Access Point and A/C system underground near the van. Couldn't find any entrances to get to them. So could be a bug with items on the wrong elevation or their could be even more going on then we have noticed already.
I don't know, it's here since day one.
But there is few other areas where there are access point under the ground but inaccessible :)

To answer the OP's question from so long ago - there is probably not part 3 of the quest, because the devs don't believe poor V have thick enough plot armor to tangle with AIs. Or as V believes them 'aliens'. Which they probably are - what does Johnny knows?! He thinks we are dealing with AI. The poor fool:D

Hey,
I replayed the quest yesterday and noticed a thing.
I don't know if it's intentional and if I am correct, but if so, I bow to CDPR's quest and level design.

In the bedroom, only half of the bed is unmade. On this part, there lies a blue pajama top (or a bathrobe, I don't recognize it).
Also, there's a nightstand next to it, on which there is a family photo, a wine glass, and a book with an "Inner peace" chapter.

So, judging by the nightstand, this looks like the part of the bed where Elizabeth sleeps - but the robe looked off to me. I thought that maybe Jeff would prefer the manly blue and Eliz would like something more girly - like yellow, pink, or something...

So I started thinking that maybe they switched places or pajamas for some reason...?
This also plays with what Jeff mentioned - that he woke up in the bed, not knowing how he got there.

And guess what - if you go to the pool (or a few places on the balconies), you can find blue and golden bathrobes - so it indeed seems that Eliz would prefer the golden ones.
Also, there are deck chairs next to the pool, and once again - next to the right side of the chair with the golden robe (assuming both Peralzes are right-handed and a standard etiquette is in place :) ), there is a wine glass, and the same book with an "Inner peace" chapter. And next to the one with the blue robe, there are two beer cans and a beer glass - so I assume that's Jeff's stuff.

If you combine these two observations and assume they are correct - Jeff wears blue robes and Liz drinks wine - that would imply that on the night when he saw the intruder, he was sleeping/was taken (as he mentioned) on Liz's side of the bed.
If you consider the second part of the bad is made, it could mean that Liz wasn't sleeping there that night at all.

I don't know what that could possibly imply, and even if I am not making the stuff up, but it's there... :shrug:

OH, btw - I think that Liz said she "SLEPT through the whole thing" - but if so, why she hadn't slept in the bed with Jeff?
Where was she, and would that matter...?
o_O

Last edited:
I am purely speculating here.... but the theme of rogue Ai's in the Peralez quest line, added with Garry the Prophet, and Sandra Dorsett. Lets not forget what Lizzy Wizzy did at the end of the 2nd quest, and the rather unsettling prediction Brigette, of the VooDoo boys made. I think V is the saga closure of the Rockerboy vs Arasaka legacy, and maybe (again I am guessing) she is heralding in the next saga of Cyberpunk which will be the start of humanity vs the AI.... of which V will not be part of, only a legend of how it started.

I am purely speculating here.... but the theme of rogue Ai's in the Peralez quest line, added with Garry the Prophet, and Sandra Dorsett. Lets not forget what Lizzy Wizzy did at the end of the 2nd quest, and the rather unsettling prediction Brigette, of the VooDoo boys made. I think V is the saga closure of the Rockerboy vs Arasaka legacy, and maybe (again I am guessing) she is heralding in the next saga of Cyberpunk which will be the start of humanity vs the AI.... of which V will not be part of, only a legend of how it started.
Talking about the bold part gamewise, I sure hope not. I like my V and see her continue her story in the world of Cyberpunk. But if the shape of legacy characters there is zomething to say for it. But I'd hate to see V go down in obscurity and shadows.

Considering how much of an impact rogue AIs can have on this world and how "shortlived" our time in CP77 would be before the entire order of things would potentially change as a result from "this new threat" ... I hope this will not yet turn out to be the immediate followup (at least not in the way of what I fear it would look like)
To me this gives off a vibe where you'd be propelled into the future war of Terminator halfway through the first film. Like, coming before its due time.
Post automatically merged:

Hey,
I replayed the quest yesterday and noticed a thing.
I don't know if it's intentional and if I am correct, but if so, I bow to CDPR's quest and level design.

In the bedroom, only half of the bed is unmade. On this part, there lies a blue pajama top (or a bathrobe, I don't recognize it).
Also, there's a nightstand next to it, on which there is a family photo, a wine glass, and a book with an "Inner peace" chapter.

So, judging by the nightstand, this looks like the part of the bed where Elizabeth sleeps - but the robe looked off to me. I thought that maybe Jeff would prefer the manly blue and Eliz would like something more girly - like yellow, pink, or something...

So I started thinking that maybe they switched places or pajamas for some reason...?
This also plays with what Jeff mentioned - that he woke up in the bed, not knowing how he got there.

And guess what - if you go to the pool (or a few places on the balconies), you can find blue and golden bathrobes - so it indeed seems that Eliz would prefer the golden ones.
Also, there are deck chairs next to the pool, and once again - next to the right side of the chair with the golden robe (assuming both Peralzes are right-handed and a standard etiquette is in place :) ), there is a wine glass, and the same book with an "Inner peace" chapter. And next to the one with the blue robe, there are two beer cans and a beer glass - so I assume that's Jeff's stuff.

If you combine these two observations and assume they are correct - Jeff wears blue robes and Liz drinks wine - that would imply that on the night when he saw the intruder, he was sleeping/was taken (as he mentioned) on Liz's side of the bed.
If you consider the second part of the bad is made, it could mean that Liz wasn't sleeping there that night at all.

I don't know what that could possibly imply, and even if I am not making the stuff up, but it's there... :shrug:

OH, btw - I think that Liz said she "SLEPT through the whole thing" - but if so, why she hadn't slept in the bed with Jeff?
Where was she, and would that matter...?
o_O
Its been a good while since I last played this, and my ultra slomo playthrough that I'm currently still on I have yet to do the Hellman mission, but when I get to this I'll be diligent and take a good careful look at this. Because this sounds like very interesting theorycrafting (I like that) and I hadn't paid attention to it much before.

This questline is a good source for theorycrafting to begin with so, I guess I should get to it and merge myself again with this story line.
Post automatically merged:

To answer the OP's question from so long ago - there is probably not part 3 of the quest, because the devs don't believe poor V have thick enough plot armor to tangle with AIs. Or as V believes them 'aliens'. Which they probably are - what does Johnny knows?! He thinks we are dealing with AI. The poor fool:D
This questline feels like bringing Spidermans Carnage to the big screen.
I find myself caught between wanting it (I know of the Venom movie btw) but I also have great fear it'll be a huge disappointment that Carnage is not gonna the all-out whack menace I know him to be.

Same for the Peralez's... Do I even want to know where this could go... Or is it best to leave it openended and let the player make their own construct around this.

Last edited:
Talking about the bold part gamewise, I sure hope not. I like my V and see her continue her story in the world of Cyberpunk. But if the shape of legacy characters there is zomething to say for it. But I'd hate to see V go down in obscurity and shadows.

Considering how much of an impact rogue AIs can have on this world and how "shortlived" our time in CP77 would be before the entire order of things would potentially change as a result from "this new threat" ... I hope this will not yet turn out to be the immediate followup (at least not in the way of what I fear it would look like)
To me this gives off a vibe where you'd be propelled into the future war of Terminator halfway through the first film. Like, coming before its due time.
I hear ya, but either V is dead (including Johnny possessing the body) or alive with the Nomads somewhere in the middle of North America. Panam did say they will never return. I have been looking into the endings..... tempted to make a post, but not one for a lot of typing.... who knows

I hear ya, but either V is dead (including Johnny possessing the body) or alive with the Nomads somewhere in the middle of North America. Panam did say they will never return. I have been looking into the endings..... tempted to make a post, but not one for a lot of typing.... who knows
I understand where you're coming from.
Personally I like to think: never say never, and the pursuit V would be undertaking still (with the nomads) could very much force her back to Night City.
Ofcourse, this is currently just speculation and written in the starts as they say (no pun intended)
I have contemplated the endings for A LOT a year back and been very active in the discussion back then on a scala of aspects about them.

Ever since then I have deviced a construct in my head of what I prefer to be the potential narrative. So therefore my stance in all this.
Above anything else I keep up some form of hope combined with a conditioned mindstate for my V, eventhouh there's plenty of other (more likely_ scenarios.

Hey,
while we're at it, I would like to raise two more points.

The first is about radio waves. Garry mentions they talk through them and we can see the transmitter in Peralez's apartment.
The thing is that when V receives the mysterious call, it indeed starts as a standard holo-call, but then it goes kinda crazy, blinding V and causing him a headache. And it's the same with Peralez's broken TV.

My guess is that the organization calls V to establish a radio link through the standard phone network and then hacks through it.

If that's the truth, maybe V could listen to them as well by tuning radios (as they are accessible in the game)?
Maybe there's some hidden station or something...?

The second point is about the blue thing in Peralez's brains, the mind control, and the weird headache they are getting.
The way they got it in their brains can be simple - the security had access to the whole apartment as well as to them physically - they could've planted it into them while they were asleep. (This is also supported by the messages on the computers - they mention a "maintenance".)

But what about how they are able to instantly cause them headaches or drop unconscious?
It happened at least two times - when Jeff shot the guy, and when V goes with Liz to the secret room.
In the case of Liz, it's weirder because there's no one around (in Jeff's case it could have been the intruder.).

My best guess is the following:
- the organization uses the unknown device in the secret room connected to the TV and through it to the whole network in the apartment - including cameras with video and audio - to stream all the data through the antenna on the roof (it's a transmitter, not receiver!) to get 24/7 live feed. So they know what's happening and they don't want Liz to see the secret room, so decide to cause her a headache.

I am not sure about how they cause the headaches themselves though.

If this is true, the point is that the tech and influence of the organization are not really as all-mighty as it may seem, as their control is based on silent dominance rather than on some sort of supreme hacking power or something...
(They still need manpower, hardware, monitoring,...and leave many clues behind...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom