[SPOILERS] Pyramid Song

+
Hi! This may be random, but I was writing a draft for a written review and a video going deep on the lore behind side quests in Cyberpunk 2077 and was wondering if there was a post to discuss about Pyramid Song or simply one to discuss story related to quests in the game. In my research I found a bit of what I wanted to know in order to discuss most of the things I want to discuss (from the Cyberpunk TTRPGs, the game guide and World of Cyberpunk book), but what made me show up here is something specifically about Pyramid Song: is there anything else to know about Laguna Bend, besides what's said by Judy in the quest and that one news shard? Perhaps something that I missed during my playthrough, something someone else read or that was said somewhere. I hate bothering people, but I'm close to just trying talking to staff that worked on that specific part to see if they have anything else that they made up on their minds but didn't end up in the game. Almost sure they wouldn't be able to say much, but yeah...

I know it's a lot of investment into something that definitely won't change my life, but I've been having a blast letting go of my real life problems to focus on piecing together stuff about Cyberpunk 2077.

Although I've only joined the forum today, I've been looking through topics and such for a few weeks. Would be nice to be able to open up a discussion on "behind-the-scenes" (that you're able to play in the game, I mean) stories or find one that's already open, since I'm sure a lot of people here are more knowledgeable than myself. I'll stick around to see if anything of this type pops up :giggle:

Post moved!

Can't promise any answers about the writers' motivations, but you can feel free to speculate and deduce away!

Top Bottom