[Spoilers] [Quest bug] Last misson with Judy

+
Soo im right now on last mission from Judy, everything goes well until we swim into church, she yeets like 40 meters away and stucks underground, I cant talk to her because when I'm near her its still misses 5 meter. Tried reloading, didn't help. Any ideas? (btw I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes and not naming the quest, I'm playing on Russian version)

Attachments

• 16077577719672815094297731690813.jpg
    16077577719672815094297731690813.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Тоже получил такой баг. Проверял целостность файлов игры и откатывался на один сейв назад, но ничего не помогло. Я отписал в поддержку уже, но фиг знает когда они ответят

Тоже самое, я даже пытался найти дырку в текстурах чтобы под карту попасть. Даже патч 1.04 это не пофиксил((

Soo im right now on last mission from Judy, everything goes well until we swim into church, she yeets like 40 meters away and stucks underground, I cant talk to her because when I'm near her its still misses 5 meter. Tried reloading, didn't help. Any ideas? (btw I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes and not naming the quest, I'm playing on Russian version)
Same to me , i also sent a support ticket but i didnt get any response. I hope they fix it :(

FOUND THE SOLUTION!
I've just verifed game files via steam and loaded previous save.

Also i don't know if it affects on something but i changed fov from 100 to 90 :)

Its so bad that u cant do anything interesting with judy after this quest. Youre a fucking couple u move to her house and u only get 1 new dialogue option :/ it would be great if u would be able to go on a date like in gta. Take her to Cinema or food

Its so bad that u cant do anything interesting with judy after this quest. Youre a fucking couple u move to her house and u only get 1 new dialogue option :/ it would be great if u would be able to go on a date like in gta. Take her to Cinema or food
I found interesting issue. After she left Night City and sent me photos from other cities, but when i came to Judy's home, i saw Judy just staying in there and i could talk with her about all what i've asked via phone) but then I became sad, because when they fix it, she will disappear from home(

Top Bottom