[Spoilers] Romance ending (panam vs the others)

+
More like 500+ pages of "all of them suck, V is a copy and there's no way they can fix this". :shrug:

I always find it amusing when people on the forums say "there's no way they can fix this" when the writers are the ones who have planned it all out ahead of time.

Am i the only one who feel like panam got the superior ending as a romance partner for the "i want to keep on living" ending?
(and if you romanced her, it's even sweeter)

also panam is the only sidequest that actually opens up this ending;
why is this romance partner the only one providing you an alternate ending, but not the others?
(almost as if the dev's decided on panam being canon)

I feel like most resources went into Panam with Judy coming in second.

However I also believe that both Panam and Judy's fates are intertwined in regards to post-game DLC (if it happens), since as a Fem V you can bring Judy along. So if we're ever going to get more Panam (i.e. if they expand on The Star ending) then we'll probably get more of Judy.

I always find it amusing when people on the forums say "there's no way they can fix this" when the writers are the ones who have planned it all out ahead of time.

I feel like most resources went into Panam with Judy coming in second.

However I also believe that both Panam and Judy's fates are intertwined in regards to post-game DLC (if it happens), since as a Fem V you can bring Judy along. So if we're ever going to get more Panam (i.e. they expand on The Star ending) then we'll probably get more of Judy.

interesting thought, and i agree with this; perhaps this is alot better formulated than my OP xD

unfortunately i haven't played it =D
i do have inquisition in my backlog, but perhaps i should try out dragon age origins too

as for your question;
i don't mind romance exclusive endings, as long as there are other options for the other romances too; so i can actually pick my ending like an rpg, instead of being forced down a path:
that's my thought, but i appear to be a minority in that regard xD

Definitely try it all in order and use dragon age keep to import all your choices ;)

We all get what your saying and i think we all agree our friends/lovers should play a bigger role, even to the extent of changing that tank scene but, as is, how you get the nomad end is fine tbh and so is Panams role, to a extent

Definitely try it all in order and use dragon age keep to import all your choices ;)

We all get what your saying and i think we all agree our friends/lovers should play a bigger role, even to the extent of changing that tank scene but, as is, how you get the nomad end is fine tbh and so is Panams role, to a extent

let's see what cdpr decides to do then; all we can do is wait ^^

i just don't like having a romance partner tied behind an ending
and only panam offers a different ending, the other romances give no ending to the game

I got shot down in another thread (about endings) for saying a similar thing. I thought the Panam ending was the worst. Because, to me, it felt childish and a little insulting. It's like a 5 year old story book fairy-tale ending. Run away into the sunset to live happily ever after with your new found girlfriend (Panam or Judy).

If they wanted to allow you to finish the game with a romantic relationship, then it should available for all romance options in more than one ending. Or...you know.....allow you to romance more of the characters in night city and don't link romance to the main story.

let's see what cdpr decides to do then; all we can do is wait ^^
Yeah thats about the best advice for anything regarding this game tbh.

I believe what we have now will be, maybe not totally different but very different from what we will have come the end of CP2077 full dev cycle and all updates/dl/expansions have been released.

So yeah, lets wait an see and in the meantime blow some shit up, just like the doctor ordered

Top Bottom