[Spoilers] Saburo & Yorinobu Arasaka

+
Did Yorinobu really "donate" his body to his father, or was it punishment for him murdering his father?

If it was punishment, did the order come from Hanako or Saburo's engram? It seems Hanako may have had some idea what will happen to Yorinobu, because she tells you not to harm him.

What happens if you kill Yorinobu, thus denying Saburo's engram a mortal form to take over?

Yorinobu wanted to bring down Arasaka and killed his father. Why would he sacrifice himself to a man he hated and thus erase his plans to end or atleast reshape the Arasaka Empire?

No, it's quite obvious that it's a way to both resurrect old Saburo and get rid of a trator.

Obviously punishment. That's the reason Hanako wants him alive (plus that she would not permit to a commoner to kill someone from Arasaka blood).

I thought it was partly punishment, partly an incentive to spare some of the people who participated in Yorinobu's coup. Otherwise a lot of them would be wishing for Royce to judge them with lasers, because it would be kinder and quicker than Saburo.

It was only much later that I thought Yorinobu might try to resist Saburo from inside his own body, much as he tried to destroy Arasaka from within. He probably failed, but he gave it a shot.

Yorinobu and my V both had the same goals of fucking over Arasaka.

They just found themselves on opposite sides.

Top Bottom