[SPOILERS] Takemura..

+
Its possible, but unlikely he knows little about her by 2077. She is a VIP, basically the 4th most important person in the company at worst. And by 2077 and active participant(board of directors) . Saburo would have files, His personal body guard would likely have a folder on her at the least. Her life being kept secret was a detail that was true in her youth, by the time she was 17 Arasaka was aware of her existence, which is like 50 years ago by 2077

If he was just like, I don't know her personally it would be one thing, but he was talking very generally about hanako and yorinobu, Then he is like, I don't know anything about her. He at least knows she is American born, raised mostly in America, and recently joined the board of directors. He definitely knows she had her own private investigation company.

Its like a star wars fan being like, Luke is a powerful Jedi, Leia lead the rebellion, and I don't know much about Han solo. Even if you know a lot less, that description makes it seem like you got no info, and thats very unlikely.
It all depends on how trusted Takemura really was. he seemed to be truly and unpleasantly surprised that Saburo had his engram. Of course, it is possible he just played dumb. he also dies after the parade if V doesn't help him.

Guest 4400165

Some people here assumed that Goro has the same cyberware that Militech guy had in the prologue, so he could jack in V's head and *different suggestions* - he, most likely, doesn't and doesn't have to have. Even if I'm wrong there is another explanation that he, as obedient and loyal he is, strictly followed the orders to bring V in. And getting attacked on the way, because Yori planned it all and had the squad on the ready (no need to assume the last 2 parts, they reached him before he even made it to the city).

This was a problem for me as well. Like while I understand V essentially being in a state of confusion and disorientation after waking up, it essentially skips to a scene that implies that they've been talking or had some kind of conversation or understanding that's never shown. That's something that V for all purposes directly experienced that isn't indicated to the player and is hella important given who he's speaking to. Even one of those simple options to relay the information with a quick fade like they did during other convos with different characters goes a long way to making a scene make sense.

Top Bottom