[Spoilers] The Grand Master's soul in Witcher 3?

+
Hello, I wanted to post this to story section, but I don't have privileges to make a new thread, so I had to post it here.

So, I finally played Witcher 3. A good game, especially many of the side quests were really good. Though the main plot wasn't quite as good as in Witcher 1 or 2.

But anyways, in Witcher 1 the Grand Master, ie. the main villain, was somebody else who happened to have the Elder Blood -gene. After various shenanigans, when the climatic end battle is done, the spectre of the King of the Wild Hunt asks you to give the main baddies soul to him, instead of finishing him yourself. If you disagree, you have to fight the spectre, otherwise the game ends there.

When I played Witcher 1, I had not read the books, so I had no idea who the hell Ciri or King of the Wild Hunt are. So I thought that why the hell not give the baddie to the spectre, he'll have some extra "fun" that way.

Onwards to Witcher 3. Turns out that the main plot of it is Eredin, ie. the King of the Wild Hunt going after Ciri to get his hands on the gene of the Elder Blood. Well, except that I already gave him what he wanted in game 1, from which I imported save to 2, and then to 3. :LOL:

I mean, of course CD Projekt Red had to ignore that part about the first game, as it would disintegrate the entire main plot, but it's still kind of hilarious. Though it's a bit pity that they didn't make a candid bonus ending about it. :ROFLMAO:

So, what do you think would have happened story-wise, if you had given the Grand Master to Wild Hunt in Witcher 1? :)

Top Bottom