[SPOILERS]The story now is setting up for online?

+
So, After I finish the game a few times are watch some video about background stories, I have a feeling that players of cyberpunk online is going to be AIs that were outside of black wall or created by Alt.

Almost all storylines Alt will end up with have Mikoshi, be inside the black wall freely, and have more than enough knowledge about the Relic.
It would be a reasonable thing to do to sent/make fellow AIs to a living body and do something for her.

With Mr. Blue-eye and Nightcrop this night city have enough background for both gang fights and co-op missions for online section.
More into this is, for all storylines, V's body will be either dead or leaving night city.

I have a feeling the online part will come earlier than a real DLC (not fixes) and I kind of hate it.

I personally think your jumping the gun, no disrespect intended

If they had to do nothing but update an fix bugs then go "heres mp but no sp dlc/expansion until whenever" there would be a bigger uproar than the launch, an that be just me

yeah i struggle to see what the objective of an MP mode would give the game. As i see it they would have to create MP specific content as nothing in the main game really lends itself that much to MP.

And lets face it, if they're making more content we'd all hope it would be to improve what we have, not bolt on systems afterwards.

Thats just my thoughts though, i may be totally wrong.

Setting up. For... Online? Ill
3iwl1b.png

This game is not even ready for offline mode...

When this game goes online with the current balancing, it's going to be an epic shit show

Online.....that would be the worst case that could happen, when cdpr prioritized something that involves online/mp.

JagoA

Forum regular
Well considering their most recent roadmap, I would put online as q4 2022 latest or maybe as far as 2033 even, but who knows. They will want to release it while some people still have cyberpunk on their mind, but not too soon as people will feel burned by what they feel as an incomplete singleplayer.

I know, but fallout 4 and fallout 76 are *different* game.
So that's also another reason why I hate it
I haven't played Fallout series since FO:NV and I don't follow gaming media, but even I know about FO76 fiasco, so I understand if online features aren't seen necessarily as positive thing.

In the end, I don't worry about it. We don't even know what they are planning with it. ME3 Coop MP was so fun it was silly for a while, then that was long ago and they maybe planning something entirely different.

There will be other games released before 2022 so even if MP would suck donkey balls, there's likely something else available to play. I'm a bit in difficult position here, because I don't plan to hang around for that. It's not about Cyberpunk game it's great, but that sometimes I play and sometimes I don't.

Top Bottom