(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

+
Thank you for these. But is there a way for me to check what choices I made on my old saves that I played a few years ago? Like an editor that shows my choices or something online? Or do I have to load up my last save and look at the journal?

Thanks

Thank you for these. But is there a way for me to check what choices I made on my old saves that I played a few years ago? Like an editor that shows my choices or something online? Or do I have to load up my last save and look at the journal?

Thanks

You need to load it up, sorry.

Does anyone happen to have a witcher 2 save aryan alive, henselt alive, roche's path, saved triss but also gave triss rose of rememberance, and had fun at the underground elven fountain? Thnx.

OK...let me do it just for you.

EDIT: Letho dead https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5MaVsRM2dNCM19NamRrVkVURFE/view?usp=sharing
Letho lives https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5MaVsRM2dNCZ2pSMXpXTDh0UEE/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: I am not sure whether the eleven fountain happened in this playthrought but I think it won´t matter whatsoever in TW3.

Last edited:
[REQUEST] (SPOILERS) WItcher 2 Enhanced Edition Iorveth Route Savegame

Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask if any of you out there have a save game that could share with me (I already finished the game multiple times on different difficulty and only once on Roche Dark Mode and I recently found out that the Dark Mode gear is imported in Witcher 3) your saved game. And I don't have enough time to play through the game again until Witcher 3 comes out and I really want the Iorveth Route to be the canon one that I will use in Witcher 3.

Anyone could help me with sharing a gamesave? Spec doesn't matter and regarding choices (all quests done if possible)

Sided with Iorveth
Elf in Flotsam alive at the end
Sile Dead
Phillipa Alive
Saskia Cured
Cynthia Alive
Operator dead

Thank you in advance.

Well, I've made a list some time ago, but I think Sile is always Alive no matter what. You can get a Save Game file, that places you at the start of Chapter 3 though, whichever path you want. Here's the link.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-(SPOILERS)The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files

You won't really need a Save Game file anyway, I mean CDPR has said that we will be able to implement choices from the previous games in TW3 via some sort of menu.

Well, I've made a list some time ago, but I think Sile is always Alive no matter what. You can get a Save Game file at the start of Chapter 3 though, no matter what decisions you want before. Here's the link.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-(SPOILERS)The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files

You won't really need a Save Game file anyway, I mean CDPR has said that we will be able to implement choices from the previous games in TW3 via some sort of menu.

Thanks..but I merely want them on Dark Mode because you can import the weapons and armor.

Can you somehow point me to which game saves are in Dark Mode? I might go and try to finish them from that point.

Dang give me some time to check. I'll update this post in a bit.

No, sorry man, none of the files in Act III, on the Iorveth Path is on the Dark difficulty. If I remember correctly I switched difficulties in the end of Act I, because the paths were you know.. branching too much, and I really couldn't play through them all on Dark Mode.

I think there's a file in the "Endings section" that is finished on Dark difficulty on the Iorveth Path, but Sile is definitely Alive, and Saskia is left under Phillipa's spell.

Last edited:
Anyone could help me with sharing a gamesave? Spec doesn't matter and regarding choices (all quests done if possible)..DARK Mode difficulty.

Sided with Iorveth
Phillipa Alive
Triss Rose of Rememberance given
Cynthia Alive
Triss saved and/or Saskia cured
Operator dead
Letho alive

Dang give me some time to check. I'll update this post in a bit.

No, sorry man, none of the files in Act III, on the Iorveth Path is on the Dark difficulty. If I remember correctly I switched difficulties in the end of Act I, because the paths were you know.. branching too much, and I really couldn't play through them all on Dark Mode.

I think there's a file in the "Endings section" that is finished on Dark difficulty on the Iorveth Path, but Sile is definitely Alive, and Saskia is left under Phillipa's spell.

So ENDINGS section..Dark Difficulty, Iorveth Path, Sile Alive and Letho alive?

Well not all of them. And there is no way that I can check, since the game saves after Geralt walks out of Loc Muinne. Letho and Sile are always Alive no matter what.

Just to give you some perspective, I believe 4 or 5 out of 16 Endings are finished in Dark difficulty. I don't know which ones sorry.

Well not all of them. And there is no way that I can check, since the game saves after Geralt walks out of Loc Muinne. Letho and Sile are always Alive no matter what.

Just to give you some perspective, I believe 4 or 5 out of 16 Endings are finished in Dark difficulty. I don't know which ones sorry.

I see..hopefully I can check the difficulty in game..thanks!

Really? I thought Sile could die if you left her alone while teleporting away, courtesy of Letho and his parting gift to her?

I have endgame save that:
Sided with Iorveth
Sile Alive
Phillipa Alive
Saskia left alone
Triss saved
Cynthia Alive
Operator dead
Iorveth saved (at the end)
Letho alive
(Dark mode items included)

And I have previous save, at the end of "The secrets of Loc Muinne" just after a golem. Rest of the quest are done. Though i have failed "With Flickering Heart " and Poker one.
So you can go for a Phillipa, cure Saskia and kill Sile.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5y8mj1in7uzemh0/AACaioKI1hkKJz802-UUNWIHa?dl=0

#0244 is the end one

Top Bottom