(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

+
I'll give it another shot. Since Skellige is close to the one we are looking for... Are you talking about Faroe?

In real world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands

That's correct.
Isles were visited by Saint Brendan. They are in Europe, but they are not part of the European Union.
I'm sorry for misleading information about the dwarves. :(

Special thanks to ReptilePZ - he instantly knew the answer and to Dragonbird and Guy N'wah, because they corrected my mistake.

Synvael - it's Your turn. :)

Ha thankies! It was pretty hard indeed! Even if st. Brendan was mentioned I was not so sure! Anyway that misleading information lead us to Skellige however :)

So hard question for hard question.

In Toussaint there's a vineyard named after a little town in southern Italy famous for its wine production. Which is it?

Last edited:
VINOOO! ahem...

In Witcher 1, what is the (assumed) real identity of the bootblack that resides in Vizima's Temple Quarter?

I'm sorry for misleading information...

Well its to be expected... that is part of your day job ;)

...about the dwarves

Nobody believes anything about Dwarves... now, if you were to do something with Gnomes.... :p

Small excerpt from Shaun Davey's orchestral version of The Brendan Voyage. The entire thing is an excellent watery journey, for those into this kind of thing, it will take you to Skellige !

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I just found this post, and liked it a lot, despite there have passed some days after the last reply.
Perhaps the answer is in The Sword of Destiny, in the short story named Aedd Gynvael:
Once Yennefer exorted Geralt to settle with her for some time in Gynvael (located in the far north) to pay a visit to a sorcerer, "friend" of her, because she had to do some "work" with him. Geralt is pissed off, because Yen always quotes and talks about him, and eventually discovers she is having an affair with the sorcerer, whos name is Istredd. Geralt and Istredd have an encounter and resolve to have a duel for her, despite both knowing that Yennefer would be angered with the one that survives (and that means danger).
The story goes on and Geralt resolves not to duel, after some events I can't recall too well and receiving a black kestrel that Yen had made with magic, which had a letter, explaining that she couldn't make a choice, so she was leaving both of them.
So, in that case, Yennefer was the one who broke up with Geralt, and the poor witcher was again alone in the path, but having learned a lesson.

mmm, how strange. Up to a moment ago I saw only 11 pages of this post, then it said that the forum was going under some maintenance and now I see that there are 18 pages. So I aswered a trivia from 10 days ago. Sorry.

Last edited:
Something happens but nobody will notice the difference? :D

You, sir, are correct, and have provided the most detailed answer, it is your turn to ask (sorry, @KingHochmeister , know that I still appreciate your sweet, sweet buns.)

Reptile is this one dirty?

I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd never do such a thing.

mmm, how strange. Up to a moment ago I saw only 11 pages of this post, then it said that the forum was going under some maintenance and now I see that there are 18 pages. So I aswered a trivia from 10 days ago. Sorry.

Yeah, don't worry about it. Looks like the REDs are working their magic.

Last edited:
A long time ago there was a boy from Skellige Islands. One day he met Ciri. And off course, he desperately fell in love. Even wanted to marry her.
What's his name?

Top Bottom