[SPOILERS] Theory of EagleEye Inc.

+
There's a cyberpsycho sighting from Pacifica, Lex Talionis. It's about a VDB netrunner, Ben DeBaillon, treated a merc as a ranyon but was fought back. It's the computer messages
It mentions the merc's username is "EagleEye Inc.", but never heard of this company in the game (or might be just me). Ben said he saw more and more scavs before became cyberpsycho. Why are they scavs? The plot didn't show that there was any (serious) conflict between VDB and Scavs, but Netwatch and Animals. So I wonder if the EagleEye Inc is a scav. The username may be a pseudonym used to hide identity, according to the introduction of Scavs, they also do mercs work, so it's not surprising.
Perhaps many careful netrunner players find that Scavs have the lowest quickhacking defense (even their netrunners), the plot also didn't show the netrunning level of Scavs. I assume they're weak in netrunning. Suppose EagleEye Inc is a scav, how can they withstand this attack?

It's known that the stadium belongs to the Animals (learned from an NCPD scanner), how about the blocked area of unknown usage? I saw this in another thread:
Maybe there will be some kind of a DLC (Stone Hearts model: now it is closed, then it will be open) and by its look it reminded me something very similar to Dying Light: unfinished skyscraper, closed area, hmmm.

Right before the doors to that area a couple talk about that place in a way that there are only psychos (a hint to the high level characters?). Maybe something with the roguelike gameplay.

Also maybe it will be Multiplayer or Royal Battle zone. By the way, stadium nearby looks very good for Arena\Royal Battles zone.

View attachment 11118113
View attachment 11118101View attachment 11118104View attachment 11118107View attachment 11118110View attachment 11118116View attachment 11118122
It may just be a random dialogue in Pacifica. But, about the Pacifica fixer Mr. Hands, details are in the link. Pacifica may be more than one "fugitive" like Mr. Hands in this place. If don't kill Mosley, he'll say "I think we'll see again" or something similar, so I suspect that DLC will has the role of Netwatch and more Netwatch characters, especially they cooperate with Animals and the stadium is Animals site. Contacting these, I think that person may be a former Netwatcher (they obviously have a strong ability to defend against netrunner, it's the opposite of normal scavs), and Ben said "Netwatch joined the party"... I think this may be a foreshadowing.

My guess is that EagleEye Inc is a former Netwatcher who escape/exiled/thrown to Pacifica for some reason and joined in Scavs, Mr. Hands is also be in the blocked area, the blocked area is the "villain valley" and most dangerous area of NC, Scavs also has a large site there. What do you think?

Top Bottom