[SPOILERS] Unseen Elder Encounter Disappointing?

+
I have to say, in the whole witcher 3 game, i never changed the background music.
Depending on the situations you are in, the chosen music fits perfectly.

There are a few points to criticize, but nothing against the music.
The most gaming studios underestimate the influence of a nice soundtrack for the whole gaming experience.
In this case i have to thank CDPR. Even when i'm not playing witcher 3 , i'm listening to this music :D

I have to say, in the whole witcher 3 game, i never changed the background music.
Depending on the situations you are in, the chosen music fits perfectly.

There are a few points to criticize, but nothing against the music.
The most gaming studios underestimate the influence of a nice soundtrack for the whole gaming experience.
In this case i have to thank CDPR. Even when i'm not playing witcher 3 , i'm listening to this music :D

Actually I have something against the music...and don't get me wrong, I enjoy it overall - even bought the soundtrack and would turn up it every once in a while.

However I feel it almost suffers from too much variety in a way - probably because I'm spoiled by film scores and quite used to leitmotifs. There's certainly a reason why I enjoyed the score of Assassin's Creed Syndicate (oops) so much. But then again, TW3 features a broader gallery of characters and locations, so the case here is a bit different.

Still, I would love to have a few theme tunes through which I could remember our characters (locations are more than covered, especially in the likes of Skellige and Toussaint). Then I realized only baddies seem to get memorable themes - your Emyhrs and your Eredins.

Regis kept on begging you to reconsider. Hell even when you need vampire blood he chose to get tortured rather than go to the elder. All this should have told you that do not go to the elder. Regis, Orianna everyone warns you the elder is a back fucking idea.

Finally boss fight? seriously? Geralt cannot kill a normal higher vampire and you expect him to fight something that scares the shit out of Regis detlaff etc. I think you failed to grasp the story and the setting which clearly told you multiple times what a bad idea the elder was. The elder doesnt give a crap at all about humans or anyones. He hates visitors so much so that there are no rats or even bats in his cave.

Finally O'Dimm you did not beat him he will be back quite soon and this time geralt is screwed. O'Dimm, Elder, Higher vampires are way beyond a witcher, a lot of things are way way beyond a witcher in the world of witcher.

Ok chill on the higher vampire part. Yes he cant really kill it but he can defeat it . Did you not play the game ?

Top Bottom