[๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ] ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป?

+

Do you expect to see any sort of resolution to this side-story?

• Of course! The side quest ended on a cliffhanger!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I would like to! But I don't really expect it...

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I don't think they will be adding anything about it.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I just had to write about this,

despite my love for Judy, and interest in her side-quest, the one that blew me away with mystery was the side quest involving the Perez family, and the weird situation they ended up in.

The side quest ends with you confronting Jefferson, having a choice to either tell him to truth, or lie in order to 'protect his mentality', I personally decided to tell the truth, as I choose to do so in real life aswell (incredible, I know).

After doing so, I didn't get any additional side quests about the situation, I didn't find out who was behind it all, I didn't get to check on them to see how their situation is, and until the very end, I didn't even get to see how paranoid Jefferson got.

Now, about the possible DLC, I don't see them bother on making a split DLC for both of the two options available in the quest, but I feel like they could add another, where you go after this 'organization' or 'individual' uncovering the horrific truth of brain hijacks and personality manipulation that would eventually tie in to the Jefferson family (regardless of what you choose), and despite it not being mentioned, by the state of the story, I feel like such an addon is definitely guaranteed.

I also want to ask if I missed something? When you get to meet with him, you get dizzy and receive a call from an unknown caller telling you to just stop, this made me want to go after them even more, and made me feel pretty disappointed when I realized there was nothing more to do about it, also, during the conversation, you can apparently see the 'blue eyes white guy' standing in the background (that's both a YuGiOh and Half Life reference), the same guy that offers you one last mission at the end of 'Don't Fear The Reaper' secret ending.

Considering they're like the ONLY non main story line character to call you at the end of the game, it seems likely we'll be seeing them again.

The links between them, Mr Blue Eyes, the rings, hints at AI etc are all very, very compelling.

Considering they're like the ONLY non main story line character to call you at the end of the game, it seems likely we'll be seeing them again.

The links between them, Mr Blue Eyes, the rings, hints at AI etc are all very, very compelling.
Especially during the credits, Jefferson tells us that he will contact us if ever he has new work for us.

Yeah man, true, I hope they follow through.

Also, who knows, maybe they make and DLC with even more mysterious story? I'm definitely onboard.

Especially during the credits, Jefferson tells us that he will contact us if ever he has new work for us.

Indeededly.

I didn't grab the names from the truck that were being brainwashed, so I'm going to try to grab them in this next game so I can do some cross checking.

Top Bottom