[SPOILERS] What's the current state of ARG?

+
Hey,
I have a new random observation and a thought, so I am gonna share them :)

I tried to check the "Destroy after reading" shard in polish, and the message stays:
Projekt wyrocznia komenda start wykonaj
It has pretty much the same meaning as in the English version, so I assume it's definitely not a coincidence.

The thought is that maybe "Project Oracle" references Garry himself.
It kinda connects together...eventually.

Garry mentioned getting his implant from some random ripper doc. But maybe he wasn't so random at all...
Maybe someone planned to implant Garry with it, so he would spread the messages...

I think so because the only observable consequence that happened after V found the chip was that Garry disappeared.
Looks like someone heard the command and took Garry somewhere...

It's here:
View attachment 11250673
The other terminal is on the opposite side. It has a pretty low draw distance.
Very interesting. I don't have the game installed now but can you type numbers here?
What if you type 330625? [Edited]
FF:06:B5 in old cellphone writing or replace the zero with 6 if it was the letter O?

Last edited:
Very interesting. I don't have the game installed now but can you type numbers here?
What if you type 330626?
FF:06:B5 in old cellphone writing or replace the zero with 6 if it was the letter O?
No interaction possible. It's just an object with a very short draw distance. The room behind it seems to be empty.

@LeKill3rFou Could you please search for French posts about Humans of Night City?
Post automatically merged:

About Bes Isis, in particular.

@LeKill3rFou Could you please search for French posts about Humans of Night City?

About Bes Isis, in particular.
Sadly, none of the Humans of Night City posts were ever translated & posted on the french part of the forum. The same goes for Phantom Liberty posts, nothing :(

Found on Discord:
CARPE.rar
password: Noctem

IMG_4806.jpeg

IMG_4805.jpeg

Sadly, none of the Humans of Night City posts were ever translated & posted on the french part of the forum. The same goes for Phantom Liberty posts, nothing
Ok thanks! Maybe they've been posted somewhere else? Tumblr, reddit, Tictoc, etc?

Last edited:
Found on Discord.
View attachment 11358790
View attachment 11358793

Ok thanks! Maybe they've been posted somewhere else? Tumblr, reddit, Tictoc, etc?
Yeah, but there is no "official" french posts :(
And if you translate the post in french, numbers will likely not be accurate or depend of who translate it.
I didn't check, but franckly I doubt :(

And they didn't post it on the forum... pretty disappointing :(
So by using the "code" on the french post is AGENT REED?
It's interesting :)

The teaser who revelated Solomon Reed was released Dec 9, 2022 and the post about Bes Isis posted April 22, 2022 on Instagram, so months before :)

So by using the "code" on the french post is AGENT REED?
Oui, 75-1 means that it's the first letter of the 75th word.

• Bartolomeo Mordellini = phantom hound
  • Rita Wheeler = htaederofeb
    (before death?)
  • Archibald Crane = canine district
    (dog town?)
  • Hal Cantos = berking radio
  • Christine Markov = eigitalsoul
    (digital soul?)
  • Bes Isis = agent reed

Last edited:
Oui, 75-1 means that it's the first letter of the 75th word.

• Bartolomeo Mordellini = phantom hound
  • Rita Wheeler = htaederofeb
    (before death?)
  • Archibald Crane = canine district
    (dog town?)
  • Hal Cantos = berking radio
  • Christine Markov = eigitalsoul
    (digital soul?)
  • Bes Isis = agent reed
phantom hound = barghest
htaederofeb = before death inverted (backwards), thus, afterlife
canine district = dog town berking radio (barking radio) = growl fm, the radio of pacifica
eigitalsoul (digital soul) = engram
agent reed = soloman
interestingly, when put in order, they spell

barghest
afterlife
dog town
growl fm
engram
solomon
aka "badges", which is very fitting for the ncpd and the FIA

aka "badges", which is very fitting for the ncpd and the FIA
Hey,
did the ARG have any ending?
Did anybody figure out the context - why the words were there and what does the word "badges" bring to the table?
Was this ARG just a little tease for fun or does it have a bigger meaning (outside of it as well)?

Hey,
did the ARG have any ending?
Did anybody figure out the context - why the words were there and what does the word "badges" bring to the table?
Was this ARG just a little tease for fun or does it have a bigger meaning (outside of it as well)?
We're currently trying to find out how we can make use of the information. It remains unclear if "badges" is the way to go.

*update*
Anon's Discord message that dropped the NCPD file got edited. Combining the first letters of each word now results in s.p.a.m. f.o.r.u.m.
:shrug:

...which seems to lead us to this post:

Last edited:
I'm not super confident in this lead, but it's the best I got at the moment. I managed to find a Trauma Team International website, one I've never seen before, which has styling nearly identical to the second TTI Insurance Card. It even has a spot to log in, but either the button doesn't work at the moment, or I haven't figured out how to crack it. Again, I'm not 100% positive this means anything, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

EDIT:
Also found the original sources for both images, if that's of any help. First one is a photoshopped variant of this picture from Twitter. The other appears to be a heavily edited variant of this business management card template. At the very least this confirms that the post these images came from actually edited the photos, and thus lends some authenticity to their relation to the ARG overall.

Last edited:
The website has been part of the ARG already. We tried using the new codes from the spam post, but so far we didn't succeed.
View attachment 11359273
[screenshot: Ryatt]
Oh, weird. How'd you get access to the website, or is it a timed thing?

(The only other option I can think of is entering the IDs without the preceding text character, or putting a space after them? Idk, just trying to help where I can)

Top Bottom