[Spoilers] Wishlist of 1: feature become hunted

+
One feature that I believe would add to the immersion of the game would be a hunted system.

Spoilers here:
After act 1 Arasaka would periodically hunt V down. Same with Placide's men when and if...

Edit: And actually, as this is a wishlist, this would make more sense if V has to change apartments at beggining of act 2. If one ends up being so loud at an Arasaka motel, the night Saburo dies there aswell one should switch apartments. A lousier one, which makes me think of that open apartment close to Regina's place.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Yep, I agree. It could be great :)
I am already surprised that the Voodoo boys in Pacifica are not directly hostile (like the scavs for example) after having
made a massacre in the chapel (maybe not before, but after definitly yes)

Last edited:
Agreed. The world feels very static and consequence free, so anything that would break that up is a win imo.

And yeah, Pacifica should be far more dangerous than what it is, if you could even call it dangerous right now :facepalm:

Oh, and to vary a little that it is not always Arasaka or VDBs, we could see randomly :
- Militech soldiers if you betray Meredith / Anthony.
- Maelstromers backing Royce or Brick whichever you choose (or both) seeking revenge.
- Valentinos or 6th Street if you deliver Gustavo or not.
- Animals after defeating Sasquatch during "I walk The Line".
- Wraiths after delivering Saul.
- Simple mercs hired by people to whom V would have done wrong (like Aaron).
- etc...
The possibilities are quite important.

PS: Title of thread with "warning spoiler" would not have been bad :)
Edit : I remove the spoiler, thanks. Much better ;)

Last edited:
Oh, and to vary a little that it is not always Arasaka or VDBs, we could see randomly :
- Militech soldiers if you betray Meredith / Anthony.
- Maelstromers backing Royce or Brick whichever you choose (or both) seeking revenge.
- Valentinos or 6th Street if you deliver Gustavo or not.
- Animals after defeating Sasquatch during "I walk The Line".
- Wraiths after delivering Saul.
- Simple mercs hired by people to whom V would have done wrong (like Aaron).
- etc...
The possibilities are quite important.

PS: Title of thread with "warning spoiler" would not have been bad :)
I did put [spoilers]

Last edited:
Top Bottom