Votes: 6 5.0%
  • New Dawn Fades

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • (Don´t) Fear the Reaper

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Path of Least Resistance

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
Torn between the endings where V rides off with the Nomads and the one where V & Johnny "solo" Arasaka, and V emerges out the other end as a Night City legend.

The latter is definitely a bit darker...for all V's riches and glory and supposedly accomplishing their big dream, you get the sense that their life is not as rewarding as in the Nomad ending. "This city's always got a promise for you, it might be a lie...an illusion, but it's there, just around the corner."

this

the nomad ending is so uplifting and hearthwarming
but i always end up drinking a jackie welles with rouge at the afterlife

Torn between the endings where V rides off with the Nomads and the one where V & Johnny "solo" Arasaka, and V emerges out the other end as a Night City legend.

The latter is definitely a bit darker...for all V's riches and glory and supposedly accomplishing their big dream, you get the sense that their life is not as rewarding as in the Nomad ending. "This city's always got a promise for you, it might be a lie...an illusion, but it's there, just around the corner."

I feel like V's friends and contacts in NC were undeservedly downplayed in the endings. Vic, Misty, Kerry, River, the Heywood folks like Pepe and Mama Wells for Streetkids, even Rogue (I got the impression that she started having a soft spot for V by the end, regardless of Johnny). The city still has people that can be considered friends or even family by V, and they were thrown under the bus compared to Panam, Judy and the Aldecaldos.

I would a rather create a wallpizza than being a burdon to my loves ones.

I would finish it before I would stop being myself or before my loved ones would be forced to change my diapers.

And I am dead serious about it

Panam, Judy and the Aldecaldos.
After Mikoshi all of them are wanted men, hunted by Arasaka, Militech and many minor enemies, they run from NC for their lives
Post automatically merged:

I would finish it before I would stop being myself or before my loved ones would be forced to change my diapers.

Like, going to die as a warrior, storming Crystal Palace?

Yeah uhhh being with the ones you love is indeed heartwarming...
Living with terminally ill is a hell incarnate.

After Mikoshi all of them are wanted men, hunted by Arasaka, Militech and many minor enemies, they run from NC for their lives

Like, going to die as a warrior, storming Crystal Palace?
At the minimum: going into the Forrest - alone.

But the crystal palace is an alternative. I can understand legendary V. Two possible outcomes. You either die spectacularly or you find a cure. It's a win/win situation for a terminally I'll person withbthe according skills.

"What were you thinking, huh? or did you think about nothing at all? is that it?" - Panam Palmer.

"What were you thinking, huh? or did you think about nothing at all? is that it?" - Panam Palmer.
Yeah. Probalmy thinking about noting and the loved ones in particular.

I talked to people who were dead serious about finishing their lives.

They don't do it because it's an easy way out. They are either thinking about nothing at all - except the deep need for peace. Or their loved ones and that they don't want to be a burdon.

Yeah. Probalmy thinking about noting and the loved ones in particular.
The quote shows that by deciding to commit suicide you rob your loved ones of lasting happy memories after your passing, it shows how selfish and destructive suicide it.

And don't get me started on how you leave Judy absolutely devastated and you damn well know it would happen.

The quote shows that by deciding to commit suicide you rob your loved ones of lasting happy memories after your passing, it shows how selfish and destructive suicide it.
No. You don't get it. I have very close relatives who were not successful in their... "endeavor".
That's one of the few things I know exactly what I am tailing about.

In legend ending V at least dies in Crystal palace, sparing the nomads and Panam to powerlessly watch him fading away. Life with terminally ill is a living hell.

That assumes that the endings to the main game are all she wrote, and there is no further story content involving V that is set after those endings.

It's quite likely however that the DLC will alter those endings. Consider that Geralt settling down in Corvo Bianco with either Yennefer or Triss is from Blood and Wine, not the main game of the Witcher 3.

While I doubt Cyberpunk's story DLC will wrap up with anything quite as upbeat as Blood & Wine's ending, V's terminal illness may end up proving somewhat less terminal than advertised. That hope for a cure was dangled in two of the endings for Cyberpunk may hint that it is going to be the focus of DLC, in either case.

My best friend committed suicide, I know exactly what kind of trauma you leave your loved ones with when you commit suicide.
Then one need to make everyone sure he run into Mexica, then miss himself in action so body could never be found?...

Top Bottom